Thailand Hosts Raiders

mrsswordfisherman

Hard to take lying around the pool in sunny Phuket Thailand with the waiters serving us food and drinks. Perhaps a massage after the elephant trek might be in order.

Went out on a 44 ft Riviera yesterday that was hard to take. I caught Northern Bluefin, Mack Tuna and Stripies and the waiters onboard served us up the fish that I caught as sashimi with wasabi. After a hard mornings fishing (zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz) we pulled the boat up at an island that had crystal clear green water and did some snorkelling and swimming. The fishing was excellenttttttttttttttttttttttttt big post when we return.

Too many stories to tell. Swordfisherman and I are in an internet cafe now catching up on mail and posts etc...

Cheers mrsswordfisherman

PS I have to get swordfisherman back to Sydney, he wants to live here :biggrin2: and organise big fishraider fishing socials :074:

Hard to take lying around the pool in sunny Phuket Thailand with the waiters serving us food and drinks. Perhaps a massage after the elephant trek might be in order.

Went out on a 44 ft Riviera yesterday that was hard to take. I caught Northern Bluefin, Mack Tuna and Stripies and the waiters onboard served us up the fish that I caught as sashimi with wasabi. After a hard mornings fishing (zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz) we pulled the boat up at an island that had crystal clear green water and did some snorkelling and swimming. The fishing was excellenttttttttttttttttttttttttt big post when we return.

Too many stories to tell. Swordfisherman and I are in an internet cafe now catching up on mail and posts etc...

Cheers mrsswordfisherman

PS I have to get swordfisherman back to Sydney, he wants to live here :biggrin2: and organise big fishraider fishing socials :074:

Guys and Gals sell all your shit and move over here (THAILAND ) The weather is awesome and the fishing is unbeleivable and everything is so cheap ,44 riveria for less than 1200 buxs fully catered :tease:

Cheers Stewy

Guys and Gals sell all your shit and move over here (THAILAND ) The weather is awesome and the fishing is unbeleivable and everything is so cheap ,44 riveria for less than 1200 buxs fully catered :tease:

Cheers Stewy

Swordy, as far as fish'n the world goes, you aint seen nothin yet brother.

But it's a buzz seeing you guy's soooooo excited!!

We wanna hear ALL the stories guy's!! :thumbup:

Cya,

Grant.

Swordy, as far as fish'n the world goes, you aint seen nothin yet brother.

But it's a buzz seeing you guy's soooooo excited!!

We wanna hear ALL the stories guy's!! :thumbup:

Cya,

Grant.

Hi all, swordfisherman has been getting very toey each morning at breakfast as we see the fish swimming around in the lagoon. We hired a car and drove to Phuket Town and found a tackle shop where he purchased a bloody handline and some crappy hooks. This morning he caught some unknown fish and the crowd roared and went crazy. The staff ran away with the fish yelling "1000 baht, 1000 baht" (about $30). Even the elephant mahout has requested a fish for his pet eagle.

Grant, you want ALL the stories??? Don't forget to ask swordfisherman to tell you the stories about the lovely "women" we met at the famous bars :074::074:

Cheers mrsswordfisherman