Fishing For Jews

tsorbaboli

Lets all chase jews at the harbour .

Got a great spot .

By the way, the spot is at Kirribilli, on the Western side on the bridge around 30-50 metres away from the Luna Park Wharf.... Cause he lied i want everyone to screw his spot up... There are plenty of jews there and obviously 2 hours before and after the tide change is the perfect time. Good Luck Raiders.hahahaha

This is great stuff. I'm being thoroughly entertained. :thumbup:

I'm just unhappy that I'm out of town this weekend and can't head down to Luna Park myself to join the masses!! It'll be like an unplanned Fishraider social!!

Keep up the good work guys.

Mondo.

This is great stuff. I'm being thoroughly entertained. :thumbup:

I'm just unhappy that I'm out of town this weekend and can't head down to Luna Park myself to join the masses!! It'll be like an unplanned Fishraider social!!

Keep up the good work guys.

Mondo.

All in good fun buddy

Edited by netic

Guest madsmc

All in good fun buddy

Not wrong there netic. The only problem is the unfortunate people who take fishing, and themselves, far too seriously. :thumbdown:

They're probably at home sticking pins in their voodoo dolls right now. :1yikes:

Shane

:1fishing1:

G`day Fellas ,

You know , what amazes me the most is , that these people honestly belive that they are the only ones in the world that knows "A" particular spot.

In reality , there is probably not one single area in the entire sydney basin that is Unknown to at least a dozen or so fishermen .

But one of the most possessive Fishermen , are The Sandmen , and although I`m a Sandman , I belive in sharing spots and info with my Mates .

Most Sandmen will tell you they caught their catch 10 kilometres upstream from where they actually did , in the solid belief that if they go back to the verry same spot tomorrow night , the same fish will be waiting for he and only he , time and time again .

There are others also , that honestly belive , that the entire East coast of Oz was created solely for their own personal use , and they , are the ones I feel most sorry for.

Personally, I just cant see what all the fuss is about , because sooner or later , Fishermen being what they are , they will have to tell someone of their deed , and of course , when you tell I , you tell 100 , and when you tell 100 , you tell a 1000 , its human nature .

If you have never had a mate call you and tell you "they are biting at *********, then you just don`t make friends easily .

Mick

Edited by OWZAT

No such thing as a secret spot .Most people who think they have a secret spot are just dreaming .When was the last time you were at a hot fishing spot and saw 30 boats run right past ,You think they didnt check you out. Everybody has known about luna park and balls head as a hot spot for bream and jews for as long as i can remeber almost 20 years ago.By the way for bream try under the pylons with nipper,floating and short stick to fight them out .((DAMM I JUST TOLD YOU MY SECRET)). :ranting2:FOR JEWS also drift along the front of the opera house late at night when no ferries running on the run out tide .USE LIVE BAIT FOR BEST RESULTS.Cheers if anyone wants more hot spots i would be more than willing to share everyone elses spots.HEHE. :thumbup:

hi fishraiders,this is my first post ,i have been fishing 4 jewies for the last 7 years,week in week out,the biggest going 20kg and the smallest going 4kg.they have to be most frastrating fish as they are so picky in what they eat and when they eat.when we catch jewies,i always tell my mates where they were caught ,because im a big believer in ,THIERS PLENTY Of Fish FOR EVERYONE.i also have mates who share there secret spots.as for netic telling every one about the secret jewie spot infront of luna park,good on him,after all his mate does not own the spot .good luck to all raiders who catch there 20kg this weekend

so what happened on sat night?

was it pit st

did you all catch 20kilo jewies?

i went land based on sat night, but my spot was invaded by an army of loud hoodlums and then i stopped catching,

cant get jews when DH's are screaming and carrying on.

got one legal bream and a ripper tailor that took a livey and almost took an ugly stick cause i left the drag locked up

after that all the idiots turned up and made it hell so i went home

only about 45-50cm but very solid and big for how far up the river i was fishing

but who cares man ITS NOT A JEW, man i have been putting in the work and still yet to catch one, but every time i take a mate they always get one. thats why i went on my own but no touches.

i must catch a jew before my wife files for divorce, cause im always fishing, even on mothers day eve.

however my mother in law was impressed with the fish i have been geting her lately, (until my well meaning sister inlaw yesterday acused me trying to poison the oldies with toxic mutant sydney harbour fish

NOW THEY HATE ME TO

good thing they dont speak english