• Kingfish
    • Jew
    • Flattie
    • Salmon
    • Trevally
    • Bonito
    • Bream
    • Tuna

Hi Raiders, if we were to ever get around to making some Promo shirts/caps which fish would you like to see on the gear. It should be the one that you think best represents ALL Raiders.

I'm NOT saying that it is in the works...for now lets just get a consensus

I still love the look of the Dolphin Fish with all those magnificent colours they look awesome :thumbup:

Cheers Stewy

$%^&* have a kingie for thier emblem. Flatties are a great fish but are just not a good looking one.

Dollies look great but a lot of people will simply never chase one and tend to stich to the river.

I reckon the Jewfish. It would have to be the gold medal for rec fisho's.

I cant find the bass option :thumbdown:

cheers

Mick

Mick.....you are quite right. I was waiting for a response like yours

If your fish isnt there just leave your "chosen fave" and they can be totalled ...sorry mate :biggrin2:

Go for a combiation T shirt with Dolphinfish, Jewfish, Kingfish and for luck throe in a Marlin

Or

Lets go for a fishraider fish species which is

The head of a Dolphinfish, body of a jewfish and the petrols, dorsal and tail of a kingfish

Cheers

Go for a combiation T shirt with Dolphinfish, Jewfish, Kingfish and for luck throe in a Marlin

Or

Lets go for a fishraider fish species which is

The head of a Dolphinfish, body of a jewfish and the petrols, dorsal and tail of a kingfish

Cheers

Hey good idea :biggrin2: some mythical fish might look good !!

Cheers mrsswordfisherman

Guest Aron

y not have a band across the front at chest level of all the fish, or better still have FISHRAIDER across the front with the pictures inside the letters?

I have removed the link and added the image instead

Edited by Aron

y not have a band across the front at chest level of all the fish, or better still have FISHRAIDER across the front with the pictures inside the letters?

I vote toadfish. They are a pain in the arse but I think they are a bit cute actually with those big eyes.....poor buggers get a bad go and are just trying to survive :(

I vote toadfish. They are a pain in the arse but I think they are a bit cute actually with those big eyes.....poor buggers get a bad go and are just trying to survive :(

Dont know how they survive, given all the soft plastics they eat.

Guest wayneo

hi raiders

i will deffinately vote for jewies.looks like a few people arent happy that jews are on top of a few peoples choices,i think what people have to realise thats most fishos would love to just get 1 big jew inthere life and i think that is why alot of fishos vote for the jew.i think they are also one of the most goodlooking fish anyway but who am i to judge what other people think

cheers wayneo

I have removed the link and added the image instead

Hey Aron that is really nice work and a good selection of fish there. Thank you for sharing that with us. I am very new to the sport of fishing and I have realised that most fishos just enjoy catching fish of any description and not one particular species. I guess it could get a little boring just targetting one type of fish. I am finding it more of a challenge to try out the various methods of casting and retrieving and am surprised at the results. Sorry to get off topic here :biggrin2: .

Hooky and Tony, the hairtail hmmmm lets see our results after the June Hairtail weekend. I have heard so much about these buggers and I wanna see some.

Cheers mrsswordfisherman

I see the Kingfish is very close second and I wouldnt be surprised to see it top the Jew :biggrin2:

Its my personal choice.....and I started this poll because it has been all the Kingi reports posted at Fishraider this season that made me realise what a Great fish it is to catch :1fishing1: