Decent 13 Ft Surf Cast Rod For Around $100?

ozguy

Hi folks,

I am still looking for a decent 13 ft rod for surf casting on the beach.

Why 13 ft??? Just want a bit more cast distance that's all, i was thinking of the Silstar Surf Cast 13 ft rod, BUT don't know whether that's a good choice or are there any better rod around the same price??

I be using it with my Shimano BTR4500B and future Symetre 4000 or Daiwa Exceler 4000.

Still haven't had a chance to see the new Daiwa reel as yet, hopefully i get myself some spare time to check it out this weekend .

BWT ***** got 30% off all rod and reels, are they any good ?? if so which brand and models, most importantly i want Graphite rods instead of Fiber glass.

Cheers :)

Edited by ozguy

Hi folks,

I am still looking for a decent 13 ft rod for surf casting on the beach.

Why 13 ft??? Just want a bit more cast distance that's all, i was thinking of the Silstar Surf Cast 13 ft rod, BUT don't know whether that's a good choice or are there any better rod around the same price??

I be using it with my Shimano BTR4500B and future Symetre 4000 or Daiwa Exceler 4000.

Still haven't had a chance to see the new Daiwa reel as yet, hopefully i get myself some spare time to check it out this weekend .

BWT ***** got 30% off all rod and reels, are they any good ?? if so which brand and models, most importantly i want Graphite rods instead of Fiber glass.

Cheers :)

I have a 12 foot ugly stick and you can have that for 100 buxs if you like in good condition

Cheers Stewy

post-256-1148077167_thumb.jpg

post-256-1148077180_thumb.jpg

Edited by Guest

With your teeth marks on it... ( I saw that photo ) -

Ozguy if Stewy has a rod - it going to be good value - he's a fussy man ...

I have to recommend this rod.. I'll give mine to the mad Fin.

:Funny-Post: and yes I am fussy ,well nearly always ,I did kiss a man on the lips in Thailand but he did have nice breasts :1yikes:

Cheers Stewy

:074::074::074:

Ah, Thailand....what a place. good thing :wife: could keep you in check.

He was probably asking you about your rod..... they have that flair don't they?

Um these "men" didn't have any rods and I have the pics to prove that :074: , most of them are heavy smokers too ........

Cheers mrsswordfisherman

I have a 12 foot ugly stick and you can have that for 100 buxs if you like in good condition

Cheers Stewy

post-256-1148077167_thumb.jpg

post-256-1148077180_thumb.jpg

Theres the pics