Hawkesbury Jew

Guest wayneo

Guest wayneo

hi raiders

well i wasnt going this weekend but decided to go yesterday arvo and after getting some fresh bait aswell as some bought bait i decided to go down the river as i think that is where most of the jews are atm.anyway i was on my own this week as a few of my mates had plans and thats why i wasnt going to go but i thought **** it just go coz you never know.anyway not long after the sun went down one of my rods was screamig and as i went to pick it up another rod took off i thought they were tangled at first but both lines were running in different directions so i picked one up and just tightened up the other hoping it wouldnt bust me off and i lost both fish :mad3: not happy.anyway later that night my rod took off again and i landed this nice jew.after that i didnt do any good so i had to come home early this morning due to my daughter playing soccer @10 am.the time my mate didnt come we could have had a double hook up on 2 good jews not to worry i still come home with one.

cheers wayneo

post-1729-1148183359_thumb.jpg

Guest wayneo

Great fish wayneo, when are you taking me out? ! :1prop:

mate i think thats me for a while its to friggin cold and the next 6 wks i have something on on the wkends

if im lucky i might get out during the week sometime other than that i dont wanna go untill september my boat has a few things i wanna fix coz im going to have great summer this year

cheers wayneo

Edited by wayneo

Guest wayneo

thanks fellas for those kind words

as far as bait goes you can use upto 6 different baits and you guys know them so i dont need to tell you

and for the pickers thats why i go through sometimes 40 dead baits in the last hour of a tide hence some livies and some dead baits peckers smash me bait i just gotta stay on my toes and keep puting fresh baits out there

and there are plenty of jews out there for everyone and im not going fishing for 6 weeks anyway

so if you guys dont go and get one by the time my boat is fixed well i will have to get another 1 for the records

cheers wayneo

i am dead set green with envy, i cannot for the life of me catch a jewie if my life depended on it. i dont know how u manage all the big ones.

really a top effort ay, unbelievable.

cheers.