How Would You Like To Hook This

OWZAT

G`day Fellas ,

Just Knicked this from another site , and I gotta tell ya , this is scary.

Immagine this surfacing close by when you were cubing.... :1yikes::1yikes::1yikes: .

Caption, " I think wer`e gunna need a Bigger Boat !" .

Mick

Edited by OWZAT

Great story to go with it too, it towed a 42 foot boat backwards for more than hour at 7knots before it drowned!!!! :1yikes:

G`day Eely ,

Never saw the story mate , care to post the link , I`d like to read that one.

Mick

:( Very Sad fella's.. just more fuel for those Greenies and their upbeat on Marine Parks and closing down great fishing grounds. I know this post wasn't intended to go this way but I was speaking to a mate earlier today who runs a tackle shop about these proposed Marine Parks from Ulladulla all the way up to Byron! :thumbdown: C'mon guys lets challenge this one like they did the snowy river.. protest on this Saturday at Sydney Town Hall 11am! Again apologies for raising here but I'm sickened at loosing all these options I once had as a rec angler..

Good onya Sammy,I'd be there for a protest on that idiotic idea! I don't claim to know a lot about fishing or the do's and don'ts (although i am learning heaps form this sensational site) but I do know that I love fishing and enjoy the company of most of the people I meet when I do go. It's hard enough to find good spot's to fish these day's especially if you don't have a boat like me! The last thing we need is for them to take the few good spots we do have and banning us from using them.Hell if that happens I'd even consider taking up arms and starting a revolution :gun_bandana: !!! LOL

Viva Le Revolution

Craig

It's going to the tip mate................ that's where all those SOB send these great fish.........

I don't understand how we are impressed by this old fashioned bullshite. It's as bad as photos of the "proud" hunter and a tiger or lion......

Worse still these assholes Gives fishing a bad rap.... it's a bad as the "necessary" "by catch" of a G.D. trawler OR FINNING.

( sorry... I'll get off my box now .... I forget it's good fun)

Agreed!

would be a great fight and it would have been a once in a lifetime catch. Pity it wasnt released to live and fight another day, still, that is, i guess, the prerogative of the guy that caught it. I am sure as his life moves on he will think about his decision and learn to understand the consequences of his actions.

It's going to the tip mate................ that's where all those SOB send these great fish.........

I don't understand how we are impressed by this old fashioned bullshite. It's as bad as photos of the "proud" hunter and a tiger or lion......

Worse still these assholes Gives fishing a bad rap.... it's a bad as the "necessary" "by catch" of a G.D. trawler OR FINNING.

( sorry... I'll get off my box now .... I forget it's good fun)

couldnt agree more haraka. such a beautiful beast...what a shame thye had to kill it :thumbdown: