Happy Birthday Heres Your Present

moonlitecreeper

hi all raiders with the weekend weather being less than ideal for fishing friday no good saturday no better sunday not bad monday bloody awesome typical my mates birthday was friday with him telling me all week that his birthday fishing wish was to go and nail himself a nice big jew after things being quiet the past 3 trips he was gettin anxious to see the the giant once again so he set off on his mission to get himself his ideal birthday present all i was waiting for was the call to say i ve got him i waited all day no call friday nite the phone message goes off it reads exactly mate i f#@*^? got the mother i got him mate he would have to be 24kilo cleaned im stoked i got my birthday fu@#%* wish ye ha ha after reading his message i was thinkin perfect scenario hey its your birthday its pouring down rain its cold no one about theirs a million other places you could be but not glen he loves it time and time again youre their puttin in the yard s and cause you stuck it out you were rewarded welldone .....all good things come to those who wait..hey.its amazing what comes aboard that tinnie....

Edited by moonlitecreeper

Mate now that's what I call a fish...

and what an awsome birthday present as well

Happy Birthday and well done especially in that weather

If you're coming to the Hairy social you will need at least a slab to tell that story...

cheers

inhlanzi

Guest fishrunner

:thumbup: congrats to Glen, that's a great jew with nice colour,

What a birthday present, no wonder he's smilin!

cheers

Moonie, you guys are so keen and my hat goes off to you both.

Being keen is the easy bit, but believing in your ability and fishing with confidence is what its all about.

Congrats thumbup.gif

Red

Guest Dont Shoot Da Chinamen

:1yikes::1yikes::1yikes:

Holy Shit look at that monster!!!

Congrats

u got my vote for fish of the month!!! :thumbup:

hi all raiders with the weekend weather being less than ideal for fishing friday no good saturday no better sunday not bad monday bloody awesome typical my mates birthday was friday with him telling me all week that his birthday fishing wish was to go and nail himself a nice big jew after things being quiet the past 3 trips he was gettin anxious to see the the giant once again so he set off on his mission to get himself his ideal birthday present all i was waiting for was the call to say i ve got him i waited all day no call friday nite the phone message goes off it reads exactly mate i f#@*^? got the mother i got him mate he would have to be 24kilo cleaned im stoked i got my birthday fu@#%* wish ye ha ha after reading his message i was thinkin perfect scenario hey its your birthday its pouring down rain its cold no one about theirs a million other places you could be but not glen he loves it time and time again youre their puttin in the yard s and cause you stuck it out you were rewarded welldone .....all good things come to those who wait..hey.its amazing what comes aboard that tinnie....

Hey Moonie ,

Get him to Join up and enter that fish In the catch of the Month , its a sceamer .

Mick

hi there mooni

i just registered on here but ive been reading posts on here for about 8 months

thats a very big jewie your mate glen got and he seems to put in long hours on the river

you have posted a few jewies glen has caught im just wandering do you go fishing much and what is the biggest jewie you have caught.

i just looked to see if you had a personal gallery but you dont and i read your interest were catching heart thumping jewies so how many big ones have you caught over the years and whats your biggest jewie

i dont mean to ask so many questions but they are big fish and hopefully you can help me with catching one like that one day

your the man mooni

baker

was that your fish or your mates. glen your ute was at brooklyn boat ramp when i got there round 11pm friday and id seen you checking your crab traps around 3pm saturday. i got nothing due to squid man not having squid. :( .

whoevers fish it is well done.

was that your fish or your mates. glen your ute was at brooklyn boat ramp when i got there round 11pm friday and id seen you checking your crab traps around 3pm saturday. i got nothing due to squid man not having squid. :( .

whoevers fish it is well done.

no james its glenns fish...