State Of Origin

Guest wayneo

Guest wayneo

hey there raiders

not happy with our performance tonight we got hammered.

i new that we shouldnt have let that moron finch back for game 2 and even anasta.if they cant turn it on in the nrl together how the hell are they going to do it for nsw.

im gutted and i hope they are both out of the side for game 3

i dont know who will be our number 6 as long as its not anansta

and for 7 there is gower,orford and even kimmorely is better that finch i think nsw selectors got it wrong big time

3 or 4 trys they scored from our mistakes and they all came from number 6 or 7

fix it up nsw or we will lose series

go the blues for game 3

cheers wayneo

Guest wayneo

mason dropped ball a few times but you have take in that 2 times he was a decoy runner and that idiot finch passed it behind mason and hit him in the head then the next time he was a decoy passed it into his legs.

is that finch for real how the bloody hell was everyone talking him up

and that reject anasta he couldnt pass the bong without dropping it what i loser.

dont worry there will be a few changes and we will drop kick those qlders from melb back to qld

cheers wayneo

Guest madsmc

Matt Orford at half, Scott Hill at second receiver. That's if Joey doesn't want to make another comeback.

Not really surprised too see the Qld'ers get up. The media and the pranksters gave them all the motivation they needed to stick it to us.

Should make for an interesting game three, it's just a shame it's going to be on in Victoria. :wacko::thumbdown:

Shane

:1fishing1:

Guest wayneo

Id sign a petition to get Phil Gould off my television, biggest shit dribbler in the world :ranting2:

NSW threw that game i bet ya :thumbdown: Just so they can try to get a crowd in Melbourne cause its a decider now not an ordinary game.

you might be onto something there mrgenius

with that team how could we play that bad

but those dirty qldrs played hard and out inthused us big time i think nsw thought we were going to steam roll them

wayneo

Id sign a petition to get Phil Gould off my television, biggest shit dribbler in the world

Where is it... I would sign it as well.

I can't stand some of the crap that eminates from his gob. He thinks that he is the Yoda of League. He is always talking from a players perspective, almost in third person as if he can read their minds or what they are about to do or should do.

And he supports the Roosters.... :thumbdown:

LW

It's not all bad, by loosing the second makes a good game of the third and more importantly has provided the opportunity to bet a couple of dim witted QLD's a couple of Barra lures on the outcome :1prop: So in a few weeks NSW will have shown themselves the better team, again, and i will have a couple of shiny lures.

Re the second game, It is always harder to win at Brisbane but i think that they came out harder and wanted it more than NSW. The mistakes that NSW made though cost them the game. If they had made the ball stick more then maybe they would of had the heart and inspiration to go on with it and lift their game.

G`day Fellas ,

C`mon now , We were Out Played , Out Classed and Out thought by Our northern cousins last night , and why we must have this Bitch session every time the Series is squared is beyond me , because it happens nearly every year .

We have now lost 6 from the last 8 at subiscco oval , so nothing has changed , but their will be no excuses after Melbourne BOYZ , last man standing will win .

And boy , do we need to improve a country mile to win the Decider.

Lets hope we are still alive in the soccer , I hate going to bed early in Winter.

Go the blues :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: .

Mick

qld were making over 50m every set and our forwards struggled getting to 35m on each set of six.... pretty much the whole team needs to shape up, not just the halves! Also I think keeping hindmarsh and buderus on for longer would help, :biggrin2: they were probably the first two players picked yet they sat out most of the game... go figure???