Berowra 18/6

sk.

Gday All,

Been ages since ive posted, and havent fished in ages aswell.

Went to Berowra with the old man today for a bit of a fish.

Went straight to calabash bay to see if we could find any bait on the sand flats at the low tide - no luck whatsoever. Had a flick with sp's around calabash bay and another bay to no avail.

Went back towards the ramp and fished some moored boats-ended up pulling in 2 keepers early :biggrin2: , but after a while it slowed down.

Went to a rocky shoreline to see if i could find some crabs - woohoo first time ever I find them :biggrin2: . Only small ones (20c piece size) Mucked around here and there with the crabs as bait near the shoreline, only a few small breambo's.

Overall not the best day out, but found the knack of getting crabs. Just have to figure out to effectively fish them with the right tide.

Cheers Shaun :beersmile:

Gday All,

Been ages since ive posted, and havent fished in ages aswell.

Went to Berowra with the old man today for a bit of a fish.

Went straight to calabash bay to see if we could find any bait on the sand flats at the low tide - no luck whatsoever. Had a flick with sp's around calabash bay and another bay to no avail.

Went back towards the ramp and fished some moored boats-ended up pulling in 2 keepers early :biggrin2: , but after a while it slowed down.

Went to a rocky shoreline to see if i could find some crabs - woohoo first time ever I find them :biggrin2: . Only small ones (20c piece size) Mucked around here and there with the crabs as bait near the shoreline, only a few small breambo's.

Overall not the best day out, but found the knack of getting crabs. Just have to figure out to effectively fish them with the right tide.

Cheers Shaun :beersmile:

Sounds like a decent day, Shaun. The "keepers" were bream, right?

Flattieman.