Bad Fishing Report : (

wettingaline

Hey Raiders,

Well today would have to be one of the worst days fishing ever.

I first got up at 7 looked out my window and it was pissing down : ( Today was my only day off work so i was pissed off. I sat on my boat procrastinating till about 10, than i decided bugger it im launching the boat. So off i went to apple tree bay, sat in the car for another 30 mins waiting for the down pour to finish. Finally got the boat in the water took off and about 2 mins into my journey it starts pissing down!! rrrrr! so i pulled up anchor till the rain eased off, another 30 mins and i was right to go.

My first spot i pulled up at was a small bay in smiths creek, when i pulled up this massive massive fish made a big splash and bait fish went jumping everywhere, i thought this was the place to be.....down with the berley bag, hooked up some squid strips and lowered it down next to the berley bag, lots of little bites kept taking my bait, i changed bait to worms and also pilchards in this same session, but no fish in the boat!!!!!!!!!

Up with the anchor and berley and headed to another spot of mine near akuna bay, down with the berley bag and baited up, again lots of little bites but no fish in the boat, so i busted out the soft plastics and gave them a try, still no fish in the boat!!!

It was coming to the end of the day now and starting to get dark, so i though i better start heaading back. I could resist throwing some hardbodies into some unreal looking spots on the way back, not a touch.

All round a cold miserable wet fishless day....back to the drawing board.

Can anyone give any spots away on the cowan - hawksbury area?

youll probably hit the bag limit next time, it all e vens out in the end i find some are scorchers and others nuthing. at least u were out there while the rest of us had to work lucky bastard. lol

youll probably hit the bag limit next time, it all e vens out in the end i find some are scorchers and others nuthing. at least u were out there while the rest of us had to work lucky bastard. lol

Yeah very true guys, everyone has there bad days, i just happen to have a few too many stringed together at the moment :biggrin2: Hopefully ill have a good report next week...