Fishing Tommorrow, Norah Canyons

swansea_fisho

Gday Guys

Really happy, got mi knew boat today a 6.5 Offshore Quintrex its a bloody ripper. Im thinking if the weathers decent might look to head out to Norah Canyons via Swansea.Been hearing a few reportsof yellowfin and Blue eye cod on the bottom Will anyone else be out there tommorrow as it is a long way out there and would be more at ease if someone else was heading out would be great to a fellow Fishraider, Thanks guy....Steve

Ps : (Callsign: Chirpie)

Gday Guys

Really happy, got mi knew boat today a 6.5 Offshore Quintrex its a bloody ripper. Im thinking if the weathers decent might look to head out to Norah Canyons via Swansea.Been hearing a few reportsof yellowfin and Blue eye cod on the bottom Will anyone else be out there tommorrow as it is a long way out there and would be more at ease if someone else was heading out would be great to a fellow Fishraider, Thanks guy....Steve

Ps : (Callsign: Chirpie)

*Would be great to catchup with a fellow Fishraider* :1prop:

I think the new "Fishing Trips" section was set up for just such a request!

cheers

Gee Thanks mate I'm only knew to Fishraider and learning the steps. You can at least show a bit of decency. Its helps alot, being nice and cheerful rather than using Sarcasm and Sarcastic remarks.....Steve

swansea fisho, mate welcome to the site.

I don't think David L meant it in a sarcastic way.

The new fishing trips section was created this week for this purpose, post in there and you might find another boat going out.

Good luck, let us know how you go

Yes :1welcomeani: to you swansea fisho. As the guys said the new area has only opened a day or so ago and most are eager to get some posts in there.

Moderators are able to merge and move posts and topics if need be, so no probs.

Good luck and hope to read your reports soon

Cheers mrsswordfisherman