Hunter Charter Yellow Fin 09/07/06

offtap1

3 Raiders 2 Friends and My Old Man hit Ross and Glenn Hunters Game Fishing Charters on Board Billfisher with Glenn and deckie Emu for Yellow Fin trip Sunday 09/07/06. Must say absolutely Hats off to Glenn and Emu for there 100% commitment and perserverance which paid off. Trolling out to browns and around for nothing coming up to play. By Early Arvo Glenn pulled up for Drift while Emu started Cubing , with a nice slick running in current and lines out ready for action the waiting game started. Few jokes a few Beers later. Glenn wasnt going to be beat. Then they came, our first hit as sun disapeared over sydney. I was first up, heart beating, rod pumping , line stripping could not ask for a better Buzz , then colour , Yes my First Yella Glenn Gaffed and on the deck she was. Emu kept the Cubes going right through. Threw lines back in what do you know a couple more spotted swimming in slick taking pillies. A few minutes with Glenn in control another hooked with mate James on , this one wasnt giving up with the full rear of boat being used as a runway. James wins as another yella hits the deck. Lines back in with one still hanging around and yes again Gregs on Hit close to boat this thing took off like a train Greg chasing around to opposite side of boat , and unfortunately taking line straight under boat and dropped hook. 3 hooked and 2 boated absolute heart pumping action for all on board. Sorry about long post but i cant stop thinking on this experience. Oh yeh as true mates Both fish cut up and shared between all.

post-1870-1152531601_thumb.jpgJames on second Yella. post-1870-1152531678_thumb.jpgMe and my baby.post-1870-1152531832_thumb.jpgYellow Fever.

post-1870-1152532112_thumb.jpgMate Watto and my Proud Dad Joe hold up the prizespost-1870-1152665325_thumb.jpg

Edited by offtap1

Mate I spoke with Brett and they were going ot fish close due to the wind being up a bit for traile boats

hey offtap, thought that was you in the earlier pics

well done mate, shit that would have been a great day.....

Does anyone have any word on how the tunofun boys went

Guest fishrunner

Very well done there Offtap 1 and mates you would've had a ball, :thumbup: , wish we could say the same, next time hey?!!!!!!!

cheers

Guest Reely

Nice fish, can i ask, were you out there all day? Or was it an afternoon trip. If Ross stayed out there all day from the morning just to get you one, he is a true legend.

Guest Sea Jay

Well done mate they are some great looking fish i have to get onto one of those beast one day.

How much did the fish weigh??

Nice fish, can i ask, were you out there all day? Or was it an afternoon trip. If Ross stayed out there all day from the morning just to get you one, he is a true legend.

We were on Glenns boat billfisher and left about 7am got back to dock 7.30pm 100% commitment from Glenn and emu

sounds like a long day came good at the end :thumbup:

what sort of gear were you guy's using to tame the beasts?

The gear was supplied Shimano 50LD reel 24kg Mono Shimano Rod i think backbone

Well done mate they are some great looking fish i have to get onto one of those beast one day.

How much did the fish weigh??

Although fish not officially weighed they would have been around 28kg i would guess.