Stickers

brett0

G'Day Mods

Just wondering if any Fish raider stickers are available to members for their Boats. If so how can I get some.

Brett0

Not in the forseeable future :(

Cheers Stewy

Not in the forseeable future :(

Cheers Stewy

:( I think that's a bit of a shame. I'd be more than happy to buy 4 (each side of the boat and each car).

I'd be more than happy to pay for them knowing the profits made went to the running of the site.

I have a couple of patches and hats but I hope the stickers become a reality one day...

Cheers

David.

:( I think that's a bit of a shame. I'd be more than happy to buy 4 (each side of the boat and each car).

I'd be more than happy to pay for them knowing the profits made went to the running of the site.

I have a couple of patches and hats but I hope the stickers become a reality one day...

Cheers

David.

We may change the view on that if we got enough interest at some stage :biggrin2:

Cheers Swordfisherman

Yeh bit of a bummer. I also have a couple of fishraider hats but no Patches....do we have any of these available atm Stewy???

Mitch

None :(

Cheers

David.

Lets not give up hope just yet :biggrin2::1worthy:

Cheers mrsswordfisherman

G'Day Mods

Just wondering if any Fish raider stickers are available to members for their Boats. If so how can I get some.

Brett0

I think its a good idea, would allow raiders to identify other raiders on the water?

I think its a good idea, would allow raiders to identify other raiders on the water?

The stickers have been looked into before and it costs a heap to get them done as you have to order a big batch ie 500 at a time

Cheers Stewy

The stickers have been looked into before and it costs a heap to get them done as you have to order a big batch ie 500 at a time

Cheers Stewy

With over 2000 members , we only need 25% to get the first batch going !!

If we were to order 500 , what would the cost per sticker be Stewy ?

Ross

With over 2000 members , we only need 25% to get the first batch going !!

If we were to order 500 , what would the cost per sticker be Stewy ?

Ross

Not sure Ross ,but is was pretty dear from memory .

I will make some inquiries and thats about it at this time :biggrin2:

Cheers Stewy