Best Boat Ramp

SEAFEARER

guy's just wondering if someone could point me in the right direction.I want to fish out off north and south head and beyond,problem is i dont know which boat ramp would be the closest,and which one would suit my boat.I am coming from Camden along the m5. i dont have a 4x4 so i need a decent ramp.Cheers :thumbup:

guy's just wondering if someone could point me in the right direction.I want to fish out off north and south head and beyond,problem is i dont know which boat ramp would be the closest,and which one would suit my boat.I am coming from Camden along the m5. i dont have a 4x4 so i need a decent ramp.Cheers :thumbup:

Rose Bay is a good one ,I used to launch from there in my 5.2 crestcutter .Not too far to the heads

Cheers Stewy

mate the closest and best ramp will definately be Rose Bay, i also live in the south west and launch from there always, quality ramp and its only a few kms to the heads.

You can go straight down the M5 all the way to moore park and then take the distributer.

Rose Bay is a good one ,I used to launch from there in my 5.2 crestcutter .Not too far to the heads

Cheers Stewy

thanks mate

mate the closest and best ramp will definately be Rose Bay, i also live in the south west and launch from there always, quality ramp and its only a few kms to the heads.

You can go straight down the M5 all the way to moore park and then take the distributer.

thanks netic