Browns Mountain Marks

Guest Big-Banana

Guest Big-Banana

I have about 10 different sets of Browns Mountain marks and never actually been out to that paticular spot I was wondering if someone who has could point me in the right direction?

Just a bit of confirmation through PM would do and Id very much appreciate and owe you a :beersmile:

I have about 10 different sets of Browns Mountain marks and never actually been out to that paticular spot I was wondering if someone who has could point me in the right direction?

Just a bit of confirmation through PM would do and Id very much appreciate and owe you a :beersmile:

That beer sounds pretty tempting mate lol

The mark I always use at browns is S33 02 200 E 151 39 500 when cubing for yellowfin

Steve

Guest fishrunner

That beer sounds pretty tempting mate lol

The mark I always use at browns is S33 02 200 E 151 39 500 when cubing for yellowfin

Steve

G'day Swansea fisho,

That mark you put up isn't browns of sydney, seems to be in good ol belmont near where you are ?

As already said browns isn't a small area and many people have at least 3-6 marks for it.

cheers

Guest Big-Banana

Yeah Ive got the same sort of thing going on my gps plotter. Its shows depth contours but didnt even think about that, thanks fellas its much appreciated!

G'day Swansea fisho,

That mark you put up isn't browns of sydney, seems to be in good ol belmont near where you are ?

As already said browns isn't a small area and many people have at least 3-6 marks for it.

cheers

Yeah I just put it in mapsource and got the same thing...

Guest Big-Banana

Ive purchased the GPS Handbook a few weeks back at the fishing show , marks in there for browns mountain

34 02 130 / 151 39 400

Thanks mate thats just about identical to another mark so I give that a shot. Cheers :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: