Wettin A Line - What's on this weekend (22-23 July)

nathan74

Unfortunately not this weekend as I am working.

But if I can squeeze it in I will hopefully get some land based action tomorrow.

Not sure where yet, maybe off to H&C bay to check it out.

Regards

Paul

no one wttin a line this weekend?

Yep, I've got Fri/Sat/Sun of so I'll definately be launching one of those days,weather permitting. Haven't wet a line now for about 2 mths, so I'm getting withdrawal symptoms, besides, I think the boat needs some time on the water as well, (at least that's what I told the cook), otherwise it dries out too much!! Don't know where I'll go yet, either Harbour or Pittwater, depends on the wind etc.

Unfortuneately i wont be able to get out

Its my daughters 3rd b/day friday, so we are having a drink,oops i mean party, for her on sunday.

Mix that with the young fella playn Auskik, the :wife: going out (yes apparently they are allowed to, its not just us) there goes any chance of wetting the boat :(

Oh well, good luck to those who do

Guest madsmc

Was just thinking about putting up the "what's on this weekend" post and have found that nathan has beaten me to it. Thanks mate.

I'll be out and about around Newcastle chucking some plastics, but will leave the final decision of where and when until I check the BOM forecast on Friday night.

Might have to sneak over to Stockton Beach again and throw some big plastics around and see if I can get another jew off the sand. :thumbup:

Have a good one all. :biggrin2:

Shane

:1fishing1:

Edited by madsmc

Hi all,

Andy and I are hoping this weather picks itself up a bit and plan to head out on the Parra for another session on Saturday.

Will be fishing from about concord up to Cockatoo Island and up the Lane Cove to Figtree bridge and everywhere in between.... :074:

Give us a wave if you see us. :biggrin2:

Cheers

David.

Ah ha!! That would explain why I've been seeing some mighty big and flash bream/bass boats on the Parra lately.

Last time out I saw a couple of pro boats including the Team Berkley boat. Andy was very impressed to see that one cause "it was off the tele dad!!".

Won't be seeing any this weekend by the looks of it...

Cheers

Ah ha!! That would explain why I've been seeing some mighty big and flash bream/bass boats on the Parra lately.

Last time out I saw a couple of pro boats including the Team Berkley boat. Andy was very impressed to see that one cause "it was off the tele dad!!".

Cheers

I saw plenty of them last Sunday & my 2.5 year old outfished them all from the shore! :074::074::074:

Still scoring plenty up the back of H.C. Motty. But on B.M's not your beloved sandworms. There are large schools of krill in there atm. Swordy pulled a few fish on clear with gold fleck 2 inch power minnows on Tues.

Good luck.

I'll have a flick down there at at some stage this w/end.

Cheers.

I saw plenty of them last Sunday & my 2.5 year old outfished them all from the shore! :074::074::074:

Still scoring plenty up the back of H.C. Motty. But on B.M's not your beloved sandworms. There are large schools of krill in there atm. Swordy pulled a few fish on clear with gold fleck 2 inch power minnows on Tues.

Good luck.

I'll have a flick down there at at some stage this w/end.

Cheers.

Thanks Jewey, If we get out tomorrow I'll go for a look and see if we can't tempt a couple. I'll get 'em on sandworms just because I can.... :074::074::074:

Cheers

And they need their 20fters with 300hp to catch bream!

We get them out of our little explorer with 20hp on it :thumbup::074::biggrin2:

well hitting the harbour tomorrow. may stick the nose out through the heads for a sticky beak. if its no good out there hang around and chase salmon and pelagics inside. in a 6 mtr haines (schafers) say gday if you pass by.

tight lines Nathan

Guest BBM Rick

I am trying something different tomorrow, i am going to a fishing farm in Vineyard (Syd's NthWst). They have dams stocked with Bass, Perch, Cod, Trout and others. I will be taking my 4 young nephews for a bash. This is completely new for me, I have always seen these places as akin to shooting fish in a barrell! Im sure it will be a hoot with the boys no matter what.

Good luck to all Raiders this weekend!

Rick.