Late Report Trouble Loading Pics

moonlitecreeper

i think this has been taken out of context. to be honest i was having my opinion on things, now whether relly is that ignorant to think there are only three good fisherman in the area thats good for him but i relly relly doubt that. for your information relly one of those fellas got me onto jew fishing as i spent most of my early fishing days chasing pelagics. i relly find it hard to believe you start dropping names when people i got such high regard for probably wouldn t approve of it themselves.

wake up to yourself relly know relly wake up mate :thumbdown:

also moonie mate you sound like a good honest bloke, the other fellas ive had the privelege of meeting or knowing. now who are you relly relly

Guest Reely

:Funny-Post:

Im not saying they are the ONLY best fisherman in the river, you quoted" cant wait to go head to head with them in the Hawkesbury Classic"? Yeah? Well if you follow the classic, then you would know who the winners are on a given date. Those names i mentioned are only a few, do not think i dont know plenty others? Like i said, i never doubted the guys, just stated that there are the same if not equal or better fisherman out there but they just dont advertise their catches.

What has blowing smoke up everyones butt about how good one fisho is and not another got to do with catching fish ???

Give it a rest fellas

Swordfisherman