Late Report Trouble Loading Pics

moonlitecreeper

hi to all im posting this for my mate glen it was from saturday a fortnight ago had probs with computer and couldnt post but now all good glenn and willo managed four jewies all up with glen getting the big fella at 21kg and one at 6kg but he never had the third arm on to hold it up wilo managed the others at 10 kg and 6kig it was a good after noon had by the boys hope you all enjoy the pics

Edited by moonlitecreeper

Guest Reely

glen is a top fisho. can t wait to go head to head with him and the like in the hawkesbury river classic in november.

try beating Noel Pierce then!!! He is the master along with Ronnie.

try beating Noel Pierce then!!! He is the master along with Ronnie.

mate its all about consistency yeah there top fishos but from the evidence mate i can t go past moonie and his mates getting the big jews, sorry Reely but they are the bench mark in the hawkesbury these days

Guest Reely

You have alot to learn my friend, you obviously dont knwo who Noel Pierce is?Why dont you ask Mooney? hw'll tell you, he's one of the best Jewie fisherman in the river behind Simon and Ronnie, no offence but serisoulst keep quiet. You have alot to learn, alot of you say may have credit tou you, but to the guns you are being silly.

Edited by Reely

:Funny-Post: hey matie dont care what you are saying from what i have seen of late moonie and glen are the most consisitent.

listen i live in dural and know a few of them names, and for your information Simon hasn t even got his boat know more.

Guest Jewel

Rikki

Poor post.

The lads have more than a few points on the board, and pics to go with them.

I am sure there are a few blokes out there that catch more than their share, but you cant debate that MC and crew are not amongst them.

This is not a pissing comp, its about sharing good fish, and these lads have shared!!!

Cheers

Mick

Guest Reely

I never doubted these guys ever, just saying that Noel is more consistant when a specific time and date is set. I agree they catch fish regularly, but in recent years, Noel and his Son have got the fish on the given day it was asked for and have come out winners. I know if they had to produce a fish on a given day, my money would be on Noel Pierce.

James so what if Simon does not have his boat? He still has access to other boats if he wants. How do you know Simon? How do you know i know him? PM me if you want.

HEY JAMES YOU LISTEN TO WHAT REELY SAID NOEL PEARCE AND HIS SON ARE MIGHTY MEN OF THE RIVER THEYVE BEEN AROUND A VERY LONG TIME WINNERS AND RUNNERS UP IN THE HAWKESBURY CLASSIC AND MANY OTHERS TOO NOEL IS A VERY NICE BLOKE GREAT SPORTSMAN AND ALSO FRIEND OF GLENNS WHO GLENN HOLDS IN HIGH REGARD YOU DONT SEE NOEL S FISH ON HERE PROBABLY CAUSE HE CHOOSES NOT TOO BUT BELIEVE ME THEIR AS BIG AS GLENS IF NOT BIGGER AND AS IVE SAID TIME AND TIME AGAIN I POST THESE FOR GLEN AND THESE FISH HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ME I POST I DO IT AS GLEN HAS NO INTERNET BUT IN ALL THEIRS A FEW FISHERMAN ON THE RIVER WHO ARE GREAT IN THEIR CRAFT LETS JUST LEAVE IT AT THAT HEY.... I WOULD LIKE JUST A FEW BIG ONES MY SELF ....AND THESE PICS ARE NEVER FOR A POPULARITY QUEST EVER THE MOMENT THEY DO THEY WILL STOP NO PROS HERE JUST FISHOS