Who Is Going To The Boat Show

Martin

Each year I look foreword to the Boat show. I simply enjoy being around boats and seeing what is on display. My dad would take me and now I take my son. I just love the excitement on his face as we enter. Just like me he enjoys looking with the intermittent day dream of owning a 67ft Bertram all decked out.

The show is all ways a good excuse to buy a new fishing outfit to add to the 40 other rods and reel you may have and report it back to the wife it was a bargain.

This year I am in the market for some new bucket seats, a new sounder and some outriggers.

Cheers

Martin

Each year I look foreword to the Boat show. I simply enjoy being around boats and seeing what is on display. My dad would take me and now I take my son. I just love the excitement on his face as we enter. Just like me he enjoys looking with the intermittent day dream of owning a 67ft Bertram all decked out.

The show is all ways a good excuse to buy a new fishing outfit to add to the 40 other rods and reel you may have and report it back to the wife it was a bargain.

This year I am in the market for some new bucket seats, a new sounder and some outriggers.

Cheers

Martin

Gday Martin,

Im also going to the show to look at some outriggers, let me know how you go and so will i.

I will be going either Friday or Saturday

Cheers Brett

Anyone know how much it is to get in?

Found this on the web site:

Ticket Prices:

Adult $17.00

Child $9.00 (6 to 17 years, 5 years & under free)

Family $40.00 (2 Adults & 3 Children, 6 to 17 years)

Aged Pensioner $11.00

Senior $15.00

All prices include GST

Regards

Paul.

I definately will be there as it is the only show of any value at Darling Habour with cut price deals and heaps of 'how to' displays.

The only problem is that my wife confiscates my credit card so my cunning kit cops a belting.

GAFMO

Be prepared guys. I went yesterday, and it was very good ,there are some impressive new sounder/gps units out that I am in the market for.But it is not a cheap day out....$19 for 3hours parking..$17 entry fee..$14 M7/M4 tolls ,and I havn't even started to shop. But apart from that it is worth seeing some of the shmik new gear.

hey guys

Has anyone who has been to the boat show noticed any shimano baitrunner 4500 reels on sale for a red hot price???I am in the market for one and the best price i have come across for them is $179.Might be a long shot asking but sometimes they r flogging them alot cheaper at a show than at a tackle shop

G'day mate, i just got home from it, the tackle stand there did have the 4500's for sale, did not take note of the price, i bought mine off the same bloke at the fishing show so i imagine somwhere around the $160~$180 mark

thanks for the tip kings rule-didnt get a chance to get to the show-but with parking,entry fee and all itll be cheaper from a tackle shop.not a bad reel though-have a 6500 for jews off a fav breakwall and am just after something a bit lighter for some smaller jews and kings

thanks for the tip kings rule-didnt get a chance to get to the show-but with parking,entry fee and all itll be cheaper from a tackle shop.not a bad reel though-have a 6500 for jews off a fav breakwall and am just after something a bit lighter for some smaller jews and kings

Hey mate i finaly bought a 4500bb for my awsum kingrod. It is a great setup and i got the reel for a bargain price- $150 which i got down from $150 on the barcode.

$155 for the 4500 $165 for the 6500

$135 for the shimano aero baitrunner 10000

Hey Domza-id like 2 know where u r buying ur reels from-the best price i can get on a 4500 is $179 from the complete angler-i have seen them up as high as $240 in other stores -think im looking in the wrong places-just where is the cheapest tackle store in oz that u r going to???

Hey Domza-id like 2 know where u r buying ur reels from-the best price i can get on a 4500 is $179 from the complete angler-i have seen them up as high as $240 in other stores -think im looking in the wrong places-just where is the cheapest tackle store in oz that u r going to???

mate, i got the reels and those prices from the boat show, which is finishing until next year in about 3 hours..