Hakwsbury

James

just woke up from a post fishing snooze.

today was one of those days where i just wished my boat never started even better my car didn t start or even better my alarm didn t wake me up

it was :1badmood: , then it was sunny, then it was cold then it was a mixture of both. my issues didn t stop there the wind was blowing us all over the shop, the current would start running straighten up then the sea anchor would not pull me round as the wind would blow again a real nightmare.

baits that were used squid(strips, whole and heads), tailor(live), mullet and yellowtail (slabs, butterflied) did not turn a reel

anyway lessons learnt and found a new spot that looked very productive only positive.

im looking for any excuse it had to be the worst day i have ever had on the river, and thats saying alot considering how much time i ve spent on it.

i was struggling to pick up tailor trawling now that says something.

im looking for any excuse it had to be the worst day i have ever had on the river, and thats saying alot considering how much time i ve spent on it.

i was struggling to pick up tailor trawling now that says something.

Although i did well the other night it was in a half hour window the rest of the night was super slow and sleepy at times. i too could not pick up but one tailor which went a whopping 10cm.

oh well at least u were out there finding new spots i guess.

cheers.