Wedding Anniversary In 1 Day,help!

slayman1

Hi everyone,me and my wifes anniversary is on the 8th of this month, well which is 1 day away.I need some suggestions as where to take my missus where we can really enjoy a nice romantic dinner together and where to take her afterwards.So if any one can please help me by suggesting some places to go to or anything that will make her remember this day.Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks...

Edited by SHNAPPER

where are you located?

ive been to reflections at cronulla which is a beaut restaurant,

specialty in seafood and my doesnt it make your mouth water...

be warned however... it really is expensive, looking at around $100 a head for a 3 course meal minimum

good luck

CFD

congrats on the anniversary

can't go wrong with a classy restaurant. There is another great one down at lugarno, right on the water

Dinner is always nice. Cant suggest anywhere as I am only fairly new to Sydney, but a romantic walk you know hand in hand is always good.

Two things not to forget that I know women love.

1. Give lots of compliments

2. Write a big sloppy card filled with romantic things

The cards always work for me!!!!

You could try something fun like dinner then ten pin bowling or something like that. Suppose it depends what your wife would like.;

Hello Shnapper ,

A pie at Harrys Cafe de Wheels , then take her fishing in Wooloomooloo Bay !! :074:

Seriously , there are so many great places to eat in Sydney , its hard to choose . What kind of cuisine do you prefer? French , Italian , Thai , African ?

Or , how about a dinner cruise on the harbour ? Good food , great scenery , and you could probably troll a handline out between courses !!!

Ross

Edited by Flightmanager

Try any of these

3 hats

Claude’s, Guillaume at Bennelong, Marque, Quay and Tetsuya’s

2 hats

Aria, Bilson’s, Bistro Moncur, Buon Ricordo, Icebergs Dining Room & Bar, Longrain, Lucio’s, Omega, Pello, Pier, Pilu at Freshwater, Restaurant Balzac, Rockpool, Sean’s Panaroma and Yoshii

Dinner will cost you about $200 for 3 courses without a bottle wine

Book a hotel in the city and do dinner, Consider doing dinner on the weekend to make the best of it. Book a hotel with a late check out next morning and then go for some YUM Cha in China Town for lunch plus a movie. or take her shopping in the city for a new outfit

On arrival at your hotel put a bottle on ice ready for your return from dinner.

I am going to Bennelong on Thursday for lunch with the wife.

Good luck

Martin

How about a movie at one of the special cinemas

Gold Class is a fabulous way to see a movie. See below. You could even see Jindabyne (based on a fishing trip heh heh) or for a romance try The Lake House.

Experience Gold Class, a cinema that's in a class of its own and a world apart from the rest - an intimate setting that seats no more than 30-40 people.

Whilst you relax in this first class cinema setting, try our new taste menu offering a wide variety of dishes such as canapés and cocktails, dips and desserts, platters and pizza, wraps and wedges and a bar menu to satisfy all tastes.

There's waiter service too. You can arrange to have your order delivered to your seat at a time specified by you or relax in the lounge setting of the Gold Class Bar.

Here is a link to a sample menu.

http://www.greaterunion.com.au/goldclass/moviemenu.asp

How about a massage for 2? The choices are endless. For romance take her back to the place where you first met, or the first place where you had a date.

Wherever you go just let her know you appreciate her.

Cheers mrsswordfisherman

Geez,so many great places I never knew existed.I like all the suggestions but Im leaning towards taking her to try something different.Every year we go to the grove restaurant at the stamford at the airport and have a scrumtious seafood buffet but I might take here to try asian food, probably a thai restaurant.Is there any romantic movies showing at the moment?

I was hoping we could go for a walk at Lady Macquaries chair afterwards but you know what the weathers like!!! :1badmood:

I really appreciate all your suggestions,you guys are a great help!!!

A pie at Harrys Cafe de Wheels , then take her fishing in Wooloomooloo Bay !! :074:

Funny you should say that Ross. Jim took me out in Newcastle on our first " real " date and guess where we went???

Harry's in Newcastle opposite the harbour!!!

Next night went fishing in the Harbour!!

Must be love. :tease:

Mate take her to the Boat show and buy her that 6m metre she's always wanted :1fishing1:

Then a meal at Maccas[ because your now broke ] splurge on a healthy meal a roll of some type and a coke

Then take your lovely lady home [as your still broke ] allow her to take advantage of you as you are probably a love God and sleep like a baby knowing you own the best boat on the block :1prop:

Ps I also organize bucks night hope this helps :tease:

Edited by WetPatch

Mate take her to the Boat show and buy her that 6m metre she's always wanted :1fishing1:

Then a meal at Maccas[ because your now broke ] splurge on a healthy meal a roll of some type and a coke

Then take your lovely lady home [as your still broke ] allow her to take advantage of you as you are probably a love God and sleep like a baby knowing you own the best boat on the block :1prop:

Ps I also organize bucks night hope this helps :tease:

Depending on your budget you could take her somewhere like the Finger wharves at Wolloomooloo, retaraunts such as Ottos(John Laws Restaraunt) and Manta Ray(Seafood) have eaten at both great.

Dan