Broken Bay Or Harbour

James

hey guys very rarely do this type of fishing but my uncle has asked me to take him out fishing.

he very rarely comes out so in order to give him a good time rather than waiting around i was thinking about trolling and flicking lures for pelagics.

now the question is where would i be better off going the harbour or broken bay?

yeah i know mate i was tending to go for broken bay as its were i do fish but after netics report i started to recosider.

i would really like to get some action for him, there fore turn him into another die hard fisho.

hope to here a few more opinions

Guest AO7474

yeah i know mate i was tending to go for broken bay as its were i do fish but after netics report i started to recosider.

i would really like to get some action for him, there fore turn him into another die hard fisho.

hope to here a few more opinions

James,

Jacko and I are heading out from Parsley Bay on Wednesday morning, hope to pick up a cple of squid first and then chase somes Kings :1fishing1: , been plenty around based on reports. What day are you planning on heading out?

James,

Jacko and I are heading out from Parsley Bay on Wednesday morning, hope to pick up a cple of squid first and then chase somes Kings :1fishing1: , been plenty around based on reports. What day are you planning on heading out?

hey Anthony

im waiting on the call but either thursday or friday.

can t you guys wait a day or you only got wednesday off?

seems like the weather is going to pretty good all week so im expectig to get some surface action.

jacko was saying you got some squid last time you headed out so i wouldn t mind scabing your squid spot.

cheers James

Guest AO7474

James,

Sorry James,

Only have Wednesday off!! Give me a call on mobile, get number off Jacko or ask him where the squid spot is. Also re Strike zone DVD, I have it, Jacko has seen it, can get it to you if you like. Did you see the xxxxxxxxxx one I leant Jacko?????????????

yeah the xxxxxxxxxxx one was awesome. jacko just left but ill have to ask him when i see him next.

would love to watch the strike zone dvd because i can t find it anywhere, so if i could borrow it that would be great.

speak to you soon ciao

if your after striped tuna and that type of stuff there were huge schools feeding just off long reef yesterday, didn't manage to get any cause the spear fishos hoped in the water just as i was about to cast :ranting2: and there a plenty of whales around so you might get to see a few like we did..... but if your after some fin browns is the way to go

Hi james, mate i would suggest the harbour and do the south troll run, We have had some good results of late at first light as this seems to be when the bonnies wanna play.

Mate more then welcome to give me a call if you want more info.

decided to go broken bay guys thanjs for all the input.

probably would have been better off in the harbour according to the posts but i have chosen to go broken bay as im lazy and its closer to home

thanks everyone

decided to go broken bay guys thanjs for all the input.

probably would have been better off in the harbour according to the posts but i have chosen to go broken bay as im lazy and its closer to home

thanks everyone

Good luck