Finally In Darwin

Bankso

WELL FISH RAIDERS AFTER BEING AWAY FOR SEVEN MONTHS TRAINING IN MY NEW JOB IN THE ARMY, AFTER HAVING A GUT FULL AS A RETAIL MANAGER IT WAS TIME FOR A CHANGE. SO AFTER LIVING IN THREE DIFFERNT STATES (AND FREEZING MY BACK SIDE OFF IN VICTORIA) AND MISSING OUT ON MOST OF MY WIFE BEING PREGANT,ITS ALL BACK TO FISHING AND LIFE AS NORMAL AS POSSIBLE IN THE ARMY. SO I'VE HUNG UP THE BREAM GEAR AND WENT GOT A NEW BARRA OUTFIT I'M READY TO GET INTO THE FISHING AND POSTING ALL THE FISHING ADVENTURES I HAVE UP HERE IN THE N.T,

SO TILL THEN TIGHT LINES

BANKSO :1prop:

P.S A PICTURE OF MY NEW COMPANY CAR

post-98-1155901075_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bankso

Guest madsmc

:074: Nice ride there Bankso!

Good luck with the barra mate, and good to know that our country is in safe hands. :thumbup:

Shane

Edited by madsmc

Penguin thats a leopard tank it replaced the Centuarian after the war in Vietnam and is just about to be replace later this year with the new Abrams. I cant wait for that!

Crazedfisherdude it will tow the boat pretty much any where you want to go but the fuel economy is a killer especially with the cost of diesel at the moment!

Mate I'm sure you'll enjoy your time up there. I worked up there a few years ago in the forces and The fishing is brilliant. there are some great land based spots up there too for queenies, barra and the like. Have fun

Mitch