Pic Of The Poly

wakd

I'm with Ozy! I'd be freaking with it being this close....but still oh so far away! :nono:

Try and get some more pics as it goes together Wakd. Oh and congrats...if I havent congratulated you yet! :thumbsup:

Cheers guys. Suzuki 50hp 4-stroke to be bolted on the back, Minn Kota Riptide 55 lb on the front. About a week and a half to two weeks wait on the Suzey, in the meantime it will get carpeted, livewell fitted, finder mounted (Matrix 37). Will get more pics on Saturday hopefully...

Its the 4.1m Challenger model by the way Ozy....

Edited by wakd

Holy Sh.t batman, wakd, that thing is going to fly with a 50 on the back. I'll keep an eye out for a white streak to go past me.

Congrats, bet you cant wait to get it out on the water :)

Adrian

Well done wakd. I to am waiting fo rmy boat as well so i knw the agony and pain you are going through :ohyeh:

50 4stroke on the 4.1 :yikes: :yikes: You will need some bags af cement up on the bow to keep it from launcging out of the water. Man that poly will fly :flying:

Well done

Cheers

Lee

Nice one Wakd mate.

Cheers for the intro to Eric btw....he has been great to deal with so far. Will be seeing him soon to discuss further, but I may have found a unit second hand that suits me.

I hear you on the demands of remaining patient mate........but not long to go now!

Well done wakd, have you played "pretend" boating in it yet? :happy: :nana:

I'm an impatient man and just couldn't handle the wait. :nono: So I'll just keep motoring along in my 50 year old quinnie for just a bit longer. :ohyeh:

Good luck with your first outing. :thumbsup:

cheers :grogon:

hooky

Edited by hooky