What's On This Weekend

Guest madsmc

Guest madsmc

Well Raiders, another weekend is fast approaching, so it's time to spill the beans on what you've got planned.

I didn't wet a line at all last weekend, so needless to say I'm itching to get out there. :drool:

Saturday is going to be the day for me. At this stage it looks like I might get a bit of curry from the wind early on, but it's going to be nice and overcast, with an incoming tide. Hopefully the harbour bream will be in the mood to help test out my new breamin reel. Might get out late Sunday afternoon as well depending on :wife:.

A quick reminder that this is the last weekend before the end of the Modern Fishing Catch of the Month competition for August, so make sure you remember to take the camera if you head out this weekend. :thumbup:

Have a good one all. :beersmile:

Shane

Well i was planning to head out to the shelf but have decided to stay closer to shore this weekend,

will be probably heading into the harbour on Sunday if the weather holds up and try for some kings.

Well the weather is looking very fine for sunday, so im hoping my old man doesnt get called into work like last weekend, we were meant to head to the shelf, but fingers crossed the action will get hotter this weekend haha, can it get hotter. Chasing fin, wish us luck.

Have not had the chance to go out fishing for months and it looks as though it will be October before I get to wet a line.

This weekend I need to get the boat trailer inspected ready to renew the rego and help the kids with an assignment.

Hope all you Raiders have a great weekend

Cheers

Martin

Hi there

I a new member today. I(we) will be heading out off botany bay saturday arvo depending on the weather and the missus hopen to score a fish or 2. If we dont go outside then we will hang around the runway and hope for some trevally or bream

good luck to all :tease:

:1welcomeani: Leaky.

My weekend was going to include fishing the Georges or the Tench Reserve area on the Nepean but that fell through. :wacko:

Then I thought I might pack the car and look for some Jews off the sand whilst visiting family but my wife has booked my daughter in at the hairdressers for Sunday. :mad3: (Where's the man version of this emoticon Stewy? :wife: )

No pub either, the weather is getting too good to be inside the pub for a whole 'arvo. :1yikes:

So basically, I'm buggered if I know what I'm doing. :1wallbash:

Have a good weekend Raiders and good luck to those wetting a line. :thumbup:

cheers :beersmile:

Hooky