Charter Fishing September 23

coollamon

Hey everyone,

I am organisng a charter fishing expadition for sep 23rd I have 6 or 7 people atm and I am looking for 3or 4 more people to come along the cost is $110:00 pp and its an all day event so if anyone out there is interested sing out to me via pm or here and let me know.

I will give all details when you get in contact with me

John

Hey everyone,

I am organisng a charter fishing expadition for sep 23rd I have 6 or 7 people atm and I am looking for 3or 4 more people to come along the cost is $110:00 pp and its an all day event so if anyone out there is interested sing out to me via pm or here and let me know.

I will give all details when you get in contact with me

John

I might be interested, a few questions: What kind of charter?(game or deep sea?), is gear supplied(inc bait)?, where do you leave from?

I might be interested, a few questions: What kind of charter?(game or deep sea?), is gear supplied(inc bait)?, where do you leave from?

Hey mate we will depart from sydney fishmarkets at 6:00am all gear and bait supplied All gear is shimano loaded with braided lines (they are actually sponsered by shimano) so anyhting on the boat has to be their brand

supposed to be back in around 3:45 but quote" if the fishing is hot then we can stay for another half hour or so"

ohh its a deep sea trip i.e bottom bashing for whatever bites :D

hope this answers all your questions and I hope to have you join us

John

Hey mate we will meet at 5.30am and depart from sydney fishmarkets at 6:00am all gear and bait supplied

supposed to be back in around 3:45 but quote" if the fishing is hot then we can stay for another half hour or so"

ohh its a deep sea trip i.e bottom bashing for whatever bites

Ok Raiders all spots taken

Raider attendees

1.Coollamon

2.Coollagirl

3.Evil

4.Reefa

5.Wettingaline

Should be a good day I will pm you guys in the next couple of days to finalise everything

John

Edited by coollamon

Hey mate we will meet at 5.30am and depart from sydney fishmarkets at 6:00am all gear and bait supplied

ohh its a deep sea trip i.e bottom bashing for whatever bites

Ok Raiders all spots taken

Raider attendees

1.Coollamon

2.Wettingaline

3.Evil

4.Reefa

Should be a good day I will pm you guys in the next couple of days to finalise everything

John

Well done John ,and that bet is on with us and you guys for a slab :1yikes:

Updating attendees as Wrong Size signed up today He is a mate of mine and I told him to sign up

Raider attendees

1.Coollamon

2.Coollagirl

3.Evil

4.Reefa

5.Wettingaline

6.Wrong Size

John

Just got the weather update

http://www.bom.gov.au/cgi-bin/wrap_fwo.pl?IDN10023.html

Looks like its easing I spoke to Tony today and he said we should be good to go

Man I am hoping to get my arms stretched a little lol

If anything changes between now and then I will let you guys know A.S.A.P

can you all pm me your contact details excluding Reefa coollagirl and Wrong Size