Where To Fish

hi all

i am very new to fishing and to Fishraider. i was wondering if there is a a place on this site, on where to fish in sydney. I live in the Hills and mainly fish from the shore ( once or twice on boat but with little luck as my mate with the speedboat and i are both umm whats the word for worst than novices?) I have fished at Booklyn and Dolls Pt at Brighton le sands. it would be great to have a list of the hot spots- beaches, warfs, etc that can be accessed easily.

I love reading the fishing reports and i hope to one day contribute

Thanks

mate i reckon hotspots would be a hard thing to monitor or add to the forum, as places that fire one day maybe a dud the next.

you probably would be better off just roaming the forum and working out for yourself were the fish are in a certain area and then targetting it, rather than just saying a certain location is a hot spot.

If you want a close spot to the hills, Berowra waters is a good place to fish. During the summer, there are swarms of bream, mostly little ones, but with some luck there are some good sized ones too. If you are approaching from Berilee, take the ferry across the other side, and there will be a track beyond the marina with lots of good spots. There are also a lot of mullet around, so bring some bread. If you fish for bream with bait, the little ones will pick you clean, so hardbodies and SPs are a good option. Walk up and down the track till you find a good spot.

Also, Kuringai chase NP has a few good spots, sop get a pass and go exploring!