Who's Planning On Fishing Botany This Weekend

Bayfisher

Hi there all

Well I found this great site while surfing the net so thought id give it a go.

I normally fish Botany Bay and this weekend will see me hitting the water nice and early if the great weather holds up who normally fishers Botany and how has it been going the past few weeks. Ive just been working on the boat geting it ready so cant wait to hit the water.

Hope to see you out there and look forward to meeting some of you guys.

Mat

botany has been very slow of late,

but im sure its mainly due to the faze of most ppl heading wide out of the bay to chase fin or wateva else,

so maybe the reports arnt coming in for the bay..

ive been out a few times in the past few weeks and its VERY slow

not even worth typing a report..

lets hope it fires SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

goodluck

cheers steve

Well i might be giving the bay a try, mate of mine caught some pretty good size kings in botany and thought i might give them a shot.

Will be good as i have never fished botany before

Probably end up on a sandbar somewhere with my limited Botany knowledge.

Edited by netic

hey geoff is that a webster twinfisher? nice ride!!

I normally fish botany bay, although I'm still a novice. Last weekend was pretty productive. There is heaps of salmon lurking around, and the trevs are never far away.

I know of a few kings that have been caught just outside the heads over the past couple of weeks too

hey geoff is that a webster twinfisher? nice ride!!

I normally fish botany bay, although I'm still a novice. Last weekend was pretty productive. There is heaps of salmon lurking around, and the trevs are never far away.

I know of a few kings that have been caught just outside the heads over the past couple of weeks too

Tks for the advice , see how we go , perhape a trawl around the heads & keep our eye out for the birds chasing bait fish.

Yes , it is a Webster. very pleased with the ride & overall performance. Do I recall correctly , you were looking at buying one . How is it progressing or did you decide on something else

Geoff