Hawkesbury River

abiasin

Hi guys,

I thought i posted this already but it seems to have disappeared when my computer froze so here goes again.

Will be heading to brooklyn to launch the boat around 5pm sat arvo in search of jews over night.

Would like some feedback on what spots to try while im out there so i can get some practice before the jewie social as im not a very proficient jew fisho, well actually im crap one soapie to date.

Any info would be great, no need to give secret spots just some decent spot which will put me in with a chance even thought the moon is not gonna be around.

cheers.

1) About halfway along the shore of Long Island there is a very large rock (Sanatorium Rock), anchor about 30 metres out you will find deep water

2) Directly opposite (east) Parsley Bay boat ramp - past the shallows of Danger Island there is a place i think its called wobbys beach, any way its north along the shore of Croppy Point, there between the houses/jettys and the moored boats there is a channel - the water drops from about 8m to 20m, you can really only fish here either side of a slack tide as the water gushes though here. i normally look for the fig tree - bigest tree on shore - the hole is about 40 metre out from here.

I have caught jews at both locations - good luck :1fishing1:

Edited by Aron