Sharks

harold

Guys, i am not a Sharks follower but i am a long time Roosters man and we have had the worst year thanks largely to dear old Ricky. I am interested to hear from any Sharks followers about how they think Stuart is going to do any better than Raper. The club board must not have watched any of the Roosters games this year nor noticed where we finished up in the comp.

your a roorters fan sorry to here that.

blaming the season on stuart is purely one eyed.

the roosters policy over the last ten years was to poach top players from other teams unfortunately these guys are now old and retired and guess what when those roorters juniors were given a go they flunked.

its beautiful to see and hopefully mr anderson can get em the wooden spoon next year i definately will be partying in bondi junction when that happens.

as for the sharks i reckon they will get the benefits of a fresh new coach who has one grandfinals before and has plenty of grandfinal experience as a player and coach.

goodluck sharkies

go the tigers

Guest Big-Banana

lol having no junior base is starting to kill the Roosters. Ricky hasnt helped and wont do anything for the Sharks until they get rid of Kimmorly.

Guest Big-Banana

kimmorley will be off to the mighty tigers next year were benji will re iginite his career.

gotta be on the field to do that mate...

What about Knights with Brian Smith :mad3::thumbdown:

lol he will do a lot of good to your club, just dont expect anything come semi finals... :biggrin2: