58lb Jew + Sharks A Plenty

OWZAT

G`day Fellas ,

No pics for this one , but guaranteed to be spot on.

A jew taking up the whole of this fellas station wagon was observed at the Local garage where the Fella was Filling up.

I think Hookies Cousin was fishing the same night , and may have seen him with it.

I know the bloke , but we are not on the best of terms due to an incident I shall reveal at a Later time.

Mick

Guest danielinbyron

G`day Fellas ,

No pics for this one , but guaranteed to be spot on.

A jew taking up the whole of this fellas station wagon was observed at the Local garage where the Fella was Filling up.

I think Hookies Cousin was fishing the same night , and may have seen him with it.

I know the bloke , but we are not on the best of terms due to an incident I shall reveal at a Later time.

Mick

WHERE?

Photos & reliable reports please Mick.

Cheers,

Grant.

G'day Grant

Is that a new site rule or are you just doubting what Mick has to say? :(

Not everyone has a camera to make their reports all nice and glossy and dare I say that you have a lot of editing to do on the boards and questions of reliability to ask many members who have posted reoprts without pics of good fish. :1prop:

As for Micks report been reliable, well as Mick said:

So later on today, after I get back from my fishing outing, I will ring my cousin, my brother, my dad and my uncle who all fish off the sand with Mick and co and I will report back to you.

Personally, even without speaking to any contacts up that way, I would believe what Mick has to say 'cos the jewies are just swarming up that way at the moment.

BTW, I have my camera packed for todays outing just in case I may want to put up a report..........maybe. :biggrin2:

cheers :beersmile:

Hooky

:05:

No offence meant & sorry to Mick & Hooky for any caused. I just thought with an exact weight & mention of sharks in the title that there would be a bit more info on how the fish was caught, with a shark tale thrown in as well.

I'd just love to see a pic of a Jew taking up the whole of someones station wagon!

So how was your trip today Hooky?

Cheers,

Grant.

G`day Fellas ,

There is a verry good reason as to why there are no pics of his catch , and also why this Character is no longer mentioned By Me , By Name .

I will reveal all soon , Just have to wait till next month unfortunately.

No offence taken Jewman , though I think you have seen enough of my pics to know we don`t deliberately mislead members .

And as Hookie says , the joint has been firing of late , but I only post , when I have info from reliable Witnesses .

If john ( hookies cousin ) didn`t see it , then he will certainly know all about it , and if he doesn`t it will be a first .

Forgot about the sharks .

That same Night , a Grey Nurse was beached and quickly released by two other Locals , as were two bronzies , plus at least a dozen shovel nose sharks of varied sizes , so things are starting to hot up slightly .

Mick

Edited by OWZAT

No offence meant & sorry to Mick & Hooky for any caused. I just thought with an exact weight & mention of sharks in the title that there would be a bit more info on how the fish was caught, with a shark tale thrown in as well.

I'd just love to see a pic of a Jew taking up the whole of someones station wagon!

So how was your trip today Hooky?

Cheers,

Grant.

No worries Grant, all is good. :thumbup:

As for fishing, it was a good day out chasin' bass around the Nepean at Tench Reserve with Andrew (The Iceman) with a couple of decent bass caught and a few smaller ones thrown in for entertainment. :thumbup:

Should be a good season for bass, looking forward to it actually. :biggrin2:

cheers

Hooky

Edited by Hooky.

whats all the fuss its only 58lb big but not massive.

i believe ya mate

Im with you, too much fuss about nothing.

It is big but not huge, as for the pics issue, i think they has been alot of reports lately without pics and people doubting the validity of reports.

On the other hand i dont think Mick is one of those people as he has provided pics whenever he can in the past.

Although in relation to some other reports i do think people do BS about fishing trips and their catches and blame the site for not posting pics (saying its too hard) when this would have to be the easiest site to post pics on.

Hopefully the mods will be able to filter out the Bull Shitt...rs

Its so easy to take pics these days with camera phones and digital cameras. I think the value of reports are trippled when pics are added.

Edited by netic

Geez Mick - do you ever feel under-appreciated?

But I am struck by the differences between our lives and our experiences. If you're Mick, and you live on the Central Coast, you see interesting things in the back of station-wagons - like 60lb jewfish.

If you're me, and you live in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney, you see different things in the back of station-wagons, like $10,000 Armani double-carriage super strollers fitted with high-speed jogging wheels and a Bose surround stereo. Or a Kandinski.

I know which station-wagon would have me stopping for a gawk!!

And Mick - you've really piqued my interest with your cloak & dagger stuff around this story. Can't wait to hear it (eventually).