Fishfinder Charter September 23rd

coollamon

Hey everyone,

4:45am saturday morning get the call from Tony and Ian"it could be fairly rough today "

I called the guys to see if everyone was happy to accept the forboding warning

and everyone was keen as so I call tony back if "If your keen then so is everybody else for the charter"

so we all finally meet up ( I was a little late sorry guys)

We head out to the heads and there is a light swell with a gusty n/w wind

but we plunged onwards

Refa was the first to score on the first drop an nice flattie approx 70+cm and a leather jacket

then it was all hands action stations as a fair mixed bag eventuated for all the guys ecept for me :(

I caught a nice nannygi only to be dropped at the boat by Ian wich I didnt let him forget for the rest of the day

after motoring round and trying lots of different spots we all had our fair share of fish

Special thanks go to Wetting a line for a constant suply of berly :P

(got to give it to him though as he kept fishing regardless thats what I am talking about!!!)

all in all a great day And a huge thanks to Tony and the crew we will deffinatley be back

here are some picks

more pics

last pic

post-1814-1159011525_thumb.jpg

post-1814-1159011652_thumb.jpg

post-1814-1159011784_thumb.jpg

Edited by coollamon

no worries about the berley trail John, anytime you need one just give me a call :074: ...ill remember to take a kwell next time...

Yeh it was certainly a good day out, despite the fact i spewed for 50% of it, Fishfinders skipper Ian does a great job and is a real entertainer/funny bastard. Those fish certainly cooked up a treat last night, thanks for organising john :thumbup:

Great day out guys.Lets do it more often hey,I reckon just before chrissy say late Nov would be a good time.The night time fishing charter would be great. What do you guys think

Great day out guys.Lets do it more often hey,I reckon just before chrissy say late Nov would be a good time.The night time fishing charter would be great. What do you guys think???