Boat Servicing

blawler

Hey guys and girls.

I have a 60HP Yamaha engine (2004 oil injected) and I was wondering where I should get it serviced. I hadnt taken my boat out on the water for quite some time (although I ran engine reasonably regularily out of the water) and it was running quite rough.

I live in Sefton which is in teh south west of sydney.

Thanks in advance

Brad

Hey guys and girls.

I have a 60HP Yamaha engine (2004 oil injected) and I was wondering where I should get it serviced. I hadnt taken my boat out on the water for quite some time (although I ran engine reasonably regularily out of the water) and it was running quite rough.

I live in Sefton which is in teh south west of sydney.

Thanks in advance

Brad

give this guy a ring best price in town and does the job at your place BB moble marine his name is brett 0407954834

give this guy a ring best price in town and does the job at your place BB mobile marine his name is Brett 0407954834

I fully agree with George this fella picked up thing on the set up of my rig that where wrong and my boat is new

I have met over 30 blokes who use him Not one went away feeling ripped or unhappy with his work

He will do the service in front of you if you want and explain what he's doing

Some of the things he does as standard are compression test ;oil change; battery cell test'; spray protective spray on battery terminals ;carbon decarb if required , Grease up nipples check and grease trailer wheels Grease accelerator linkages, check battery for charging from engine , and he also did a water test for me as he found my outboard sat too deep and the prop was to big My boat gained a extra 1200rpm and 14km by him setting it up