Vanuatu

Weasel

Back in January the girlfriend and me went on holiday to Vanuatu. To cut a long story short, there was a mix up with our accommadation. As compensation the resort gave us a free week. Any way we are flying out on Sunday arvo, taking my best mate and his wife with us. My mate and I have sole chartered a game charter boat for 2 days and to say Im excited is a massive under statment. Last time I was there i got a charter out and cought a marlin and a wahoo and that was ment to be low season. Anyway Ive packed the digi camera so hopefully will be posting some monster fish in a week or so.

Back in January the girlfriend and me went on holiday to Vanuatu. To cut a long story short, there was a mix up with our accommadation. As compensation the resort gave us a free week. Any way we are flying out on Sunday arvo, taking my best mate and his wife with us. My mate and I have sole chartered a game charter boat for 2 days and to say Im excited is a massive under statment. Last time I was there i got a charter out and cought a marlin and a wahoo and that was ment to be low season. Anyway Ive packed the digi camera so hopefully will be posting some monster fish in a week or so.

Mate any ideas on which islands your charter is visiting? could be a chance we could meet up for a few drinks :beersmile::beersmile::thumbup:

Heres a few pics of the good weather I enjoyed on Tuesday

lagoontues002gi3.th.jpg lagoontues004sv5.th.jpg

Has been overcast the past 2 days so just a heads up the weather at the moment is a bit windy/choppy (best to pack for some wet weather) ... but I hope the weather clears up in time for your trip mate.

Have a good one :yahoo:

Have fun mate, it's a top spot.

Who are you fishing with? If you run into a mate of mine Charles Wheeler, who runs 6 boats over there, have a beer with him & give him a big hello from me. When he's not on the water you'll find him at the Waterfront bar & grill.

Make sure have dinner there as well. Top tucker!

Looking forward to your report when you get back.

Cheers,

Grant.

Guest danielinbyron

Be very interested to see the pics... and how much the charter costs and a bit of a review . Are you going out on two x day trips or heading out for two days..Saqa's got me berleyed up and dreaming of a week in Figi...................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......................?????????maybe two weeks...

Anyway thats all a bit selfish i hope it goes absolutely ballistic for you and ya mate..

Be very interested to see the pics... and how much the charter costs and a bit of a review . Are you going out on two x day trips or heading out for two days..Saqa's got me berleyed up and dreaming of a week in Figi...................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......................?????????maybe two weeks...

Anyway thats all a bit selfish i hope it goes absolutely ballistic for you and ya mate..

Here is last weeks report from the paper, looks decent for what horrid weather we are getting :)

gamefishingnewssunday24thfa6.th.jpg

Mate i am going end of OCtober (fiji that is)...woo hoo