Afl

OWZAT

G`day Fellas ,

Been pretty busy the last few days , and I`m hoping that the Grand final in the AFL & The NRL will not turn into WALKOVERS .

A year is a long time for all fans to wait for their team to emerge victorious , but WALKOVERS are IMO a dead rubber .

SO lets hope the swannies can pull the eagles Back and make it interesting , And The broncos only win by 9.

Interestingly , the Hatred of all things NSW by the VICS , is painfully obvious when listening to The game callers in the AFL.

They Hate NSW so Badly , they would rather Barrack for the WEST COAST Eagles , and We Hate Melbourne so Much , we all to a man are Barracking for Queensland in the RL.

Funny EH ??.

Mick

Bloody Hell :ranting2::ranting2::ranting2::ranting2::ranting2: 1 effin point :thumbdown: in hindsight if barry had of put a couple of those sitter free kicks away it would of been a different game. I think he had vaso on his hands today because nothing was sticking to those big hands :1badmood:

ahh yeh,

you could pick up on a thousand things that couldve went our way and there are plenty of what ifs? eg Kirk hits the post, buchannan spills the ball!

yet this was the case for both teams who were inaccurate..

But in the end youd have to say a great game and a fine display of afl no matter who you support, luck was all that seprated them! its just a shame the mighty swannies had to go down... i have the feeling this rivalry will continue for the next few years as these teams will make more grand final appearences in the years to come. cant wait for the rematch thats only 12 points that have decided the last five encounters.

cheers pk

Edited by pk-fishn

ahh yeh,

you could pick up on a thousand things that couldve went our way and there are plenty of what ifs? eg Kirk hits the post, buchannan spills the ball!

yet this was the case for both teams who were inaccurate..

But in the end youd have to say a great game and a fine display of afl no matter who you support, luck was all that seprated them! its just a shame the mighty swannies had to go down... i have the feeling this rivalry will continue for the next few years as these teams will make more grand final appearences in the years to come. cant wait for the rematch thats only 12 points that have decided the last five encounters.

cheers pk

Its a getting to be a bit like parramatta & manly in the 80's

great game, only saw the 2nd half and was sitting on the edge of the seat for most of it.

Both teams tried there guts out - great display of athletism (spelling?)

I was at work all day, when I finally turned the tele on it was 3/4 and swans were down by about 25. What a come back. From what I saw it was an awesome game.

I was rooting for the bloods but I gotta be honest and say WCE deserved the win. Great game regardless!

Its a getting to be a bit like parramatta & manly in the 80's

ahh yes the silver tails, vs the westies, im not old enough to have lived in those days but have seen the games and the footage that was what youd call a real rivalry and true rugby league it had biffo, skills and toughness all mixed in. pity now im a parra fan i have to put up with the label of "chokers" every year but i do admit parra and the dragons are the biggest chokers in the game (or at least in my time),, but that wont stop me barracking for the mighty eels!

cheers pk