Nrl Grand Final

kikila

Guest danielinbyron

Bring Back the Big Black Bears.

Gaff

:1badmood:ROBBED I TELLSYA

ps i watched it at greatnorthern byron with a bunch of absolute spunks from brissy and locals where MATT King is from and the atmosphere was a lil distracting but damn fine..

as far as who gives a rats ass matt kings family and friends were fairly concerned along with all the other players... no one in the league could take away the fact that the storm deserved to be there... tens of thousands of fans .. its a proffessional sport now and has pros and cons..anyone can win a grand final ... and its not just being dominated by one side for years on end ...

go the rabbitohs... gotta think outside ya postcode...robbed :1badmood:

look fellas i guess haveing melb and bris in the GF is always going to be hard to swallow for us nswelshman and even for me as im a big doggies fan and we were unlucky towards the end of the year with a few injuries but thats how it goes.

i really think melb were the best team all year and i think paul simpkins and the video ref made some bad decisions that gave bris some pointsand took some away from melb

oh well it wont be long and we will all be out there again cheering on our teams

pabs

ps sorry james but i dont think the west tigers will hold up the trophy for a while.you need more than benji to do it and you guys have lost a few good players,good luck anyway

Guest AO7474

I'm just waiting for the Dragons to be posted as the favourites again for 2007. Cough.. Cough.... Splutter.... CHOKE! :074::074::074::074:

i am like most of you guys, dont go for either team but as a NSW guy if Saddam's home team were playing the Bronco's i would have a hard choice to make. I also think the ref's decisions were off. Maybe you needed to be there or some thing but it sure seems like the video ref might have been sucking on a few tinnys.

pabs anything is possible.

mate to be honest im as happy today as i was last october long weekend when the mighty tigers lifted the trophy.

they have an all round top outfit the tigers and i think if they are free of injuries we will be a force.

big bananna for your comments about atmosphere who cares im sure 80000 people complaining about watching that game would make a great atmosphere

I don't know who else went to the game, but I could talk at a normal level the whole time, there was only pockets of the crowd that seemed interested, I had brisbane fans all around me too and they barely uttered a sound even on fulltime. :wacko: They need to have more tickets available to club members before floggint them all of to the people like me who didn't give two shits who won and just sit there watching. :1prop:

Guest Big-Banana

I was on the Northern end surrounded by Storm supporters. Cowbells the whole freakin' night :wacko:

Parra will come good in the next couple of years.