Nrl Grand Final

kikila

With the Broncos & Melbourne Storm playing out the grand final this year does anyone in Sydney really care who wins? On a personal level I wish that they both would loose :1prop: but seeing that’s not possible if you twisted my arm up my back I would have to barrack for Brisbane :( because it is at least league country :thumbup: where Melbourne is AFL :thumbdown:

G`day Fellas ,

Kiki , I couldn`t agree more mate .

Ok , so now the worst possible scenario has happened , I think It should become LAW , That Whoever is the Minor Premiers gets to Host the Grand final In their own state or perhaps country.

I can see it now "" MelB Storms........... V......................... NZ Warriors

Venue ........................................NZ

October 16 2007 .

The Grand final is in October Now , because we have a new team , who knows by 2008 it could be in November , just after the Melb Cup .

Booking Through QUANTAS & Ticketek zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Mick

Edited by OWZAT

I hope the storm win,bcoz I believe they are the lesser of 2 evils,

Any way having 2 interstate teams playing the grand final in Syd,

has meant lots of businesses are doing a roaring trade this long w/end

with all the out of town supporters here.

:beersmile: penguin

I have the exact same opinion mate.... nevertheless it should be a great game. I managed to score some free tickets through work so looking forward to no line ups at the bar and a cracker game of footy.

TIGERS IN 2007!!

it was a pretty good game but i think there was a 10 point swing courtesy of the ref's, both penalty goals to qld were a crock, and the matt king try was fair (in my opinion)

who knows what the outcome would have been if those hadn't happened.

gotta give it to brisbane though. 6 appearances in the big show for 6 wins thats one hell of an effort.

Im glad my team won even though the refs did make a couple of seemingly rough decisions I actually thought the first Matt King try was offside from the kick

Just a little sideline one of the members off this site was a linesman in the game

it was a pretty good game but i think there was a 10 point swing courtesy of the ref's, both penalty goals to qld were a crock, and the matt king try was fair (in my opinion)

who knows what the outcome would have been if those hadn't happened.

I am 100% behind that comment

Webke (sp) got his fairytale except the the Author of the fairytale was the 2 refs

Any how Parramatta wern,t there in the big on so i wasn,t really interested

i was getting out and sorting gear for the mornin whilst it was on .

Guest danielinbyron

i predict thats the last grand final that guy refs/.. that sucked the storm were robbed...one or two bad decisions... maybe...... but six crucial mistakes resulting in ten points and they still only won by seven...robbed.... the only good thing is it was a fitting way for Webke to go out...

Im glad my team won even though the refs did make a couple of seemingly rough decisions I actually thought the first Matt King try was offside from the kick

Just a little sideline one of the members off this site was a linesman in the game

how much did he get to not see that brisbane touch..

I thought the game was pretty ordinary, the crowd was very very quiet, no atmosphere at all, even with 79000 fans. I went to the tiger's semi finals games last year and came home with a headache after the games from the noise.... think its a sign that we should kick out all the non NSW teams and bring back some old teams like norths and newtown lol

Guest danielinbyron

go the newtown jets..

Did i mention how i thought the storm were... :1badmood: ROBBED ... ripped off.... let down.....

ROBBED I TELLSYA...

ROBBED.

Guest Big-Banana

what a boring game, had no drama no suspense, no one bloody cared.

next year will once again see the trophy in sydney lifted by the WESTS TIGERS

YEAH BRA

lol, you cant win with Benji on the sideline.

And dotn you worry there was plenty of atmosphere, it neevr goes through the telly but it was unreal. Much better than last seasons.

Edited by Big-Banana