Boat Hire

orangeguy

Hi guys,

I'm looking to hire a tinnie with a few mates later this week. Just been searching for a while and have found one place up in the hawkesbury.

Does anyone know any near port hacking as i want to give maianbar a go for whiting.

Also does a hiring a boat generally includes fishing licences for all aboard? Or will my mates have to purchase licences as well?

Thanks.

Hi guys,

I'm looking to hire a tinnie with a few mates later this week. Just been searching for a while and have found one place up in the hawkesbury.

Does anyone know any near port hacking as i want to give maianbar a go for whiting.

Also does a hiring a boat generally includes fishing licences for all aboard? Or will my mates have to purchase licences as well?

Thanks.

There is one called Cronulla Houseboats and Boat Hires which is located at Tonkin St if u wanna fish in Port Hacking. They do hire out tinnies and yes, u need to get fishing licenses for everyone on board who's intending to fish.

Cheers

There is one called Cronulla Houseboats and Boat Hires which is located at Tonkin St if u wanna fish in Port Hacking. They do hire out tinnies and yes, u need to get fishing licenses for everyone on board who's intending to fish.

Cheers

Thanks mate! Just found their webiste...looks good.

Cheers!

you don't need a boat to fish mainbar you can wade the flats flicking sp's for flatties or the beach at Bonnie Vale is a good spot for whiting

If your gonna fish by boat make sure you don't get stuck up on the sand banks there's some spots you'll get into on high tide but if you don't watchyou'll get cut off when the tide drops

you don't need a boat to fish mainbar you can wade the flats flicking sp's for flatties or the beach at Bonnie Vale is a good spot for whiting

If your gonna fish by boat make sure you don't get stuck up on the sand banks there's some spots you'll get into on high tide but if you don't watchyou'll get cut off when the tide drops

Yeh I've fished a few times wading tha flats at maianbar and at bonnie vale. But the problem is it is just to far for me to drive down there! But since we want to hire a boat anyway we were deciding whether we should fish the hawkesbury or port hacking.

Thanks for your advice.

Guest IFishSick.

just out of curiosity, how do you get to mainbar?? I'm looking for a few good land based spots for flatties and the like.

A.

Mainbar is on the right side of the river when heading out the heads. It is just before Jibben Beach. You can't miss it. It's a huge sand flat littered with nipperer's.

just out of curiosity, how do you get to mainbar?? I'm looking for a few good land based spots for flatties and the like.

A.

Through the Royal national park, take the Bundeena turnoff about 1/2 way down you'll see the sign to maianbar chuck a left and follow it to the end.