Lambeth Park

robert magill

New member - Robert from Bathurst - first post, with that said lets get to the nity grity. Met Stewy for the first time (what a helping hand to the learners). The blackfish were on the bite monday,the fishing was good the company was great. We all managed a few fish and had a great afternoon.

To answer Flattieman (dirty cheat) I actually had sore elbows from pulling in fish so I had to hold it out like that :1prop: and to Jewhunter, yes it was worth the trip, as I usually travel 700 klms to Stuarts Point chasing them.

Just a short note, if you have to travel from remote areas to catch a fish of your chosen variety, up to date and accurate inforemation is a must and that is what you get from the members of this site. I thank you all.

:1welcomeani: to the forums Robert and it was very nice to meet you.

We hope to get more fishing reports from youself in the near future.

I would like to just add as well fellow Raiders,That Roberts Dear Wife is quite ill and to include her in your prayers please .

post-256-1160494756_thumb.jpg

Cheers Stewy

To answer Flattieman (dirty cheat) I actually had sore elbows from pulling in fish so I had to hold it out like that :1prop:

Ah! Good to hear, mate. Stewy was telling me of your prowess with the blackfish - good to see you on FR! :yahoo::thumbup: I'm sure you'll love it here. My prayers go out to your wife.

Flattieman.

Edited by Flattieman