Check Out My New Canopy

Guest rzep

Finally after month's of waiting I had Chris from Prestige Covers come out and make my new canopy today.

I am very happy with the results and just thought I would share the before and after pics!

post-963-1161772273_thumb.jpg

post-963-1161772282_thumb.jpg

post-963-1161772406_thumb.jpg

post-963-1161772414_thumb.jpg

Edited by rzep

Nice one... ive got Chris working on a quote for mine. Hes a nice bloke and looking at that hes good at what he does. Cant wait for mine now!

I would not have a problem recommending him to any one.

He does a great job and takes his time to make sure that it is right.

He was here for almost 12 hours making it.

Although we did spend alot of time talking (I think I was distracting him a little bit) :1prop:

Looks great RZEP.

I'll give you a tip.... to keep your clears in top condition, nice and clean. After each use give them a good hose with fresh water and let them dry, then spray them with "Mr Sheen" and wipe off with paper towel.

I've been doing this to mine for two years now and they look as good as the first day I got them.

Because Mr Sheen contains silicone it puts a nice coating on the clears and the salt spray comes off easily. It leaves them nice and supple too.

Also, every now and then spray the zippers with a food grade silicone spray to keep them running smooth.

The food grade silicone spray ensures that no chemicals degrade the stitching or canopy material. What ever you do, avoid WD40 and the like on the zippers!!!!!

I was advised to do this by the manufacturer of my canopy.

Looks really good though, a huge improvement on the old canopy.

NJS.

hey,

im looking to upgrade my canopy as i think its getting a lil old and i would like to have some clear sides and maybe make it alil higher like you have done... do you mind passing on the details as i would be able to contact the company to get a quote

thanks heaps

Dave

I would not have a problem recommending him to any one.

He does a great job and takes his time to make sure that it is right.

He was here for almost 12 hours making it.

Although we did spend alot of time talking (I think I was distracting him a little bit) :1prop:

Mate, can you let me know how much it cost also, im also looking at getting a new one