Harbour Bash 25/10

Sammy

Hello Fellow Raiders,

Long time no report in fact it's been over 2 months since my last decent fish so when I got a call up yesterday to have a fish in my mates tinny I quickly rescheduled all other plans in a flash :1prop:

What followed was some of the hotest action I've had in Middle Harbour.. 2 PB's and 3 or 4 bust up that simply couldn't be stopped.. even on 20lb line.

The vital statistics 1 King at 3.8 kg - 69cm , 1 Snapper at 2.2kg - 53cm PB :yahoo: and a cracking Bream at 1.2kg - 42cm another PB for me so to say I was wrapped is an understatement. We used fresh squid and Nippers for Bait and believe it or not the Kingy was caught on the ever reliable Nipper :074:

Get out there guys and upgrade your gear there's some monsters out there Tight Lines Sam

i hope you dont mind my asking but whereabouts in middle harbour? I'm not looking for specifics but just a general area like spit, bantry bay etc etc

reason i'm asknig is i went out the other day and found zip!! :(

Definately Spit side champ :biggrin2:

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: I do agree that Middle Harbour has been producing lately... a lovely snapper and some great bream... not to mention the kingy! :thumbup::yahoo: Some lovely fish around, that's for sure... and in numbers too! :thumbup: Well done, Sammy!

Flattieman.

Edited by Flattieman