Hi!

Foxy

Gday fellas,

I'm new to this site after being a long term member on another site. I'm situated on the central coast at woy woy and have two boats, a 5m seafarer and a 3.6m tinny. I enjoy all types of fishing but I predominately fish lures shorebased in the estuaries or anything (baits, plastics and metals) from the beaches. I don't really have allot of catches worth mentioning (PB bream is 42cm, pretty much it really) but I have plenty more that tell of ones that got away. I also enjoy flytying, and general tackle tinkering.

So, Hi!

Cheers

Owen Fox

Hey there everyone

Thanks for the warm welcome, I'll be trying as hard as I can to involve myself with this site. You lot seem really nice.

Cheers

Owen

P.S. is this :beersmile: meant to be a glass of guiness? Someone on here's been watching me!

:1welcomeani: Foxy , a great way to get to know us would be to join us on the 3rd of December for the Fishraider Flathead and Christmas Drinks event!! ( plug , plug!) .

EVERYONE , including our newest members are more than welcome to come and join us , we have some great prizes for both the adults and kids , its going to be one you dont want to miss ! :)

Ross

:1welcomeani: Foxy , a great way to get to know us would be to join us on the 3rd of December for the Fishraider Flathead and Christmas Drinks event!! ( plug , plug!) .

EVERYONE , including our newest members are more than welcome to come and join us , we have some great prizes for both the adults and kids , its going to be one you dont want to miss ! :)

Ross

Sounds interesting, where abouts will it be held?