Att: Kelvin (namesay)

stan

I have been reading your intriguing adventures catching Kingies and I'm hoping for some help in joining in on the fun.

I was after some advice in the rig you use when using squid or yellowtail when downrigging.

I have just bought a downrigger and was wondering, how long a trace to use and how long it should be trolled after the clip.

Also, do you use a swivel when downrigging?

Thanks in advance.

Like most fishraders I look forward to reading your next report.

P.S. I fish in Pittwater. P.P.S great work on all those great Kings, great to see your kids enjoying the fun.

Stan this subject has been raised many times. You can find out most of these subjects on the various posts. Netic has put in a lot of good info as well as others. Just browse through this site and especially the fishing reports. Cheers Kelvin

Stan this subject has been raised many times. You can find out most of these subjects on the various posts. Netic has put in a lot of good info as well as others. Just browse through this site and especially the fishing reports. Cheers Kelvin

Thats where I have been looking, without success, hence the reason for the question.

Please help.