Cougarcraft Build The Next Stage

offtap1

how long till you get it?

Looking like about 3 1/2 weeks She goes in for paint next tuesday. Mark the builder is doing excellant job (Very Happy) :yahoo: And is full on concentrating on my build .

it looks great already!

How long altogether(including fitting out) does it take to build one of these beasts

Hi Domza Thanks Buddy ,they estimate generally 8 weeks Go to Wo all fitted up, but this is coming along a bit quicker.

Guest claudia

that looks mad, when does the toilet go in for me, so i can come fishing tooooooo

Cant wait to come aboard your mean machine.

:074::074::074::074:

awesome boat there Dave, what motor you putting on it?

Thanks Aron , i have just ordered a 200 hp Evinrude Etec High Output after much decision making. I found Evinrude make 2 types of 200 Hp Etecs and the High Output range 200 use same block as 250hp and also because of their huge out of the hole power

that looks mad, when does the toilet go in for me, so i can come fishing tooooooo

Cant wait to come aboard your mean machine.

:074::074::074::074:

I have only one rule on my boats "No Claudia's Allowed" :1prop:

Edited by offtap1

Good looking boat Offtap, you should get a bin load of fun outa that one, but hey, don't you think that exhaust pipe at the back is a bit skinny?

Tuffy

It may be skinny Tuffy but its 3.5m long for extra back pressure. :074::074::biggrin2: