Cougarcraft Build The Next Stage

offtap1

F^%$#$ing Hell!!! what a great looking boat. I bet you can't wait. Great chrissy present. Cheers Kelvin

This will surely be my best Chrissy present ever. Your new boat is looking good buddy when do you see her hitting MH and off shore

Mate she's looking perfect, initially i thought the cougar's bounced around a bit too much but now after getting a bit used to them they ride very well...just needed to find the right trim adjustment.

We were ripping apart the seas on Saturday, they are a quality boat with awesome comfort,

It will be good next tuna season when 2 cougars are heading out 2 browns together.............. Both you and JOhn are lucky bastards but i consider my self pretty lucky too in being able to go out in a COugar as often as i do..

Great boats.........compliments to the builder

Mate your walk around feature seems a litle narrower then johns....it could just be the pic.....

Edited by netic

Mate she's looking perfect, initially i thought the cougar's bounced around a bit too much but now after getting a bit used to them they ride very well...just needed to find the right trim adjustment.

We were ripping apart the seas on Saturday, they are a quality boat with awesome comfort,

It will be good next tuna season when 2 cougars are heading out 2 browns together.............. Both you and JOhn are lucky bastards but i consider my self pretty lucky too in being able to go out in a COugar as often as i do..

Great boats.........compliments to the builder

Mate your walk around feature seems a litle narrower then johns....it could just be the pic.....

Hi Oz definately looking forward to next Tuna Season, with regards to walk around section on boat , i have got Mark to build me a customised version from there standard. Changes made are. Delete The walk around top area and in Turn widen cockpit area, also make access hatch large enough to get to anchor well through bunk area, lower bunk area, longer boat length (Actually 6.9m long). Modify dash, increase head room to roof and also modify over head console to suit my height. Must say Mark & George have met all my needs and have been a pleasure to deal with. Cheers Buddy

• 2 weeks later...

looking good offtap

like netic said.

we surely should hook up in search for the yft,s at browns.

not long to go now dude.

all i can say is god u r patient.

hehe

Thanks John im sure we will be out hitting the Dollies in no time, three week holidays for me soon

will surely get some hours on the girl then.

So when do you pick her up mate????

Mate i hope i dont Jinx my self but a couple of weeks ive been told , Fingers crossed, Although

i do have a lot of electronics being fitted up after paint but im confident the boys will pull through.

hope all goes well.

hate to see you not enjoy it for chrissy.

i gotta take my boat there soon for the electric anchor to be installed.

also a little minor fix ups. such as battery charging situation.

still need to pick up most of my safety kit that came with the boat

hope all goes well.

hate to see you not enjoy it for chrissy.

i gotta take my boat there soon for the electric anchor to be installed.

also a little minor fix ups. such as battery charging situation.

still need to pick up most of my safety kit that came with the boat

Thanks John you may see my rig back from paint then , i will be down there next week going over final layout of electronics and fitting up trailer with levelling attatchment, the electric anchor will be a huge advantage for you. See you on the water buddy. Cheers :beersmile: Dave