Yft On The Chew!

outwide

Gday Raiders,

I have been a long time reader of this great forum and it was time i shared a report!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had the chance to skipper a brand new 35ft Carribean today, headed south to look for the Southern Fad which by the way is not out yet!!!!!!! So decided to troll further Southeast to the canyons....... As we reached the canyons hooked up for a minute before the fish spat the hooks.........All was looking good, continued toward the Southern Canyons mark when the 50W starts screaming after 15 minutes a nice Yft landed.......The first for the boat, and my mate absolutley stoked..... Ended up workin that same area for half an hour more before heading N/E for a couple of mile and on again........Double hook up on 24 and 15!!!!!!! The fish on 24 was landed but the one on 15 spat the hooks just at the boat, we then trolled back to the 80 fathom mark for 0's.........

Top day on the water and couple of good fish on the deck, lets hope we get some good weather......They are still there!!!!!!!!

Regards,

Steve (Outwide)

YFTLePascha-1.jpg

Gents,

Thanks for all the good wishes, will be posting more reports as the Reels Scream........Great site and a good read, good luck to all wetting a line this week........

brettm-c i was only skippering for a mate who just bought the boat (wish it was mine)

Unfortunatley mine is only 5.5mtr Trailcraft, but that will be upgraded in the not to distant future to big brother the 660 Centre Cab fitted with twin 90 Yam's.........I will post a pick upon delivery

regards,

Steve (Outwide)

Thank keepintabs..imma have to go out and get me a few!

DAN

Dan,

As Tabsy mentioned they are the Gold...........There are 2 models in the 50 series the 50W and the 50WLRS

the later of the two has 18kg of drag pressure so you could run 37kg line class if you wished.........

Regards,

Steve (Outwide)