Guess Who Owns This Rod.........

mrsswordfisherman

After a long stint using the swordfisherman's rods and getting abused from the so called expert :biggrin2:

I finally decided to get my own custom gear.

Swordie organised a new 2500 Caldia Kix loaded with 10 lb Platypus braid and I ordered a state of the art custom graphite spin stick for my new weapon. The Caldia fishes almost 6 kgs of drag :1yikes: .

This combo should allow me to target medium sized jewfish and large bass from impoundments :yahoo:

Now off to Glenbawn we go to blood my new weapon of mass destruction.

Check out the pics of my new mug lair stick custom made by Rohit of KingRods. A 3 - 5 kg stick which will allow me to cast soft plastics and hard bodies with ease.

The holographic guides and tip, pink binding, titanium pink marbled butt cap will ensure that NO man will ever be seen dead using MY new baby :thumbup:

post-869-1163847776_thumb.jpg

post-869-1163847830_thumb.jpg

post-869-1163847854_thumb.jpg

post-869-1163848395_thumb.jpg

post-869-1163848425_thumb.jpg

Cheers mrsswordfisherman

I am glad you liked it Donna. I am sure you will have a lot of fun with it at Glenbawn. Just remember that metal butt cap can be used to ding heads if you dont get to cast to the fishiest water first :biggrin2:

I will put up a post on the build and my pics as soon as I can feel my legs agian after todays trip offshore

Yeah have to say the pink definitely looks the goods.

Wouldn't stop me pinching it for a fish, MrsSwordfisherman :1prop:

Rohit you got any of the UL versions of your SP blanks left?

Mate some emergency stock are due to arrive any minute now, hopefully tomorrow. Will let you know if any left after sorting the orders

you got pimped

you are next. get ready to out on those flares :1prop:

That rod loks sooo cool, I think I may get one for Tracey when we get back from overseas.

Mate you are welcome to come and have a look. I can do a few different effects that might suit your :wife:

Mate some emergency stock are due to arrive any minute now, hopefully tomorrow. Will let you know if any left after sorting the orders

Hope mine is in there My :wife: is starting to fret as its my xmas pressie :yahoo:

Nice rod Donna Hopeyou get that Bass

Edited by The Iceman

Hope mine is in there My :wife: is starting to fret as its my xmas pressie :yahoo:

Nice rod Donna Hopeyou get that Bass

Hi mate

Your one will be the first one to go on the lathe. thanks for being patient

Hi mate

Your one will be the first one to go on the lathe. thanks for being patient

Thanx mate

Its unfortunate that the demand for carbonfiber is so high that they cant produce enough of it

Looking forward to getting it I have a few bream comps coming up and Im sure some of the guys will show interest in your rods