Whos Going Out Tomorrow

Guest Sea Jay

Got 3 day off so hopefully head out sunday or monday.probably end up going the usual place botany bay.Wouldn't mind going to the harbour but not familar with it yet. If i end up going botany on sunday i might thow a line on monday at the the harbour. Any suggestions where i could try?

Guest Sea Jay

I will be setting off from the habour about 5.00am looking for some livies and then heading out to longreef, weather dependent.

Where you heading outside for your kings robbie?????

I dont go out side much at all as I dont know any spots, my previuos fishing boats were not up to it. I have a crappy sounder at the moment. and I dont want to spend the day sounding for zip. If any one want to point me in the right direction I would appreciate it :biggrin2:

I will probaly go to the cakes then north and south heads then troll back through MH on the trip home.

Call me on the radio if you are out there.

Cheers.

Robbie.

Guest Sea Jay

Good luck fellas ill be out there and ill have the VFH on channel 16 call sign SEA JAY same as username so give me a yell if your out there

so how did you's go?

i got to cooks river and as far as 200metres from the break wall and had to turn back and anchor around the bridge with the 20 other boats..

Only saw 2 boats go past the break wall and not come back in..incredibly choppy and windy.

I did manage a 27cm bream which was released and lost a 50cm+ flattie at the boat after the jig head straighted :ranting2::ranting2:

so how did you's go?

i got to cooks river and as far as 200metres from the break wall and had to turn back and anchor around the bridge with the 20 other boats..

Only saw 2 boats go past the break wall and not come back in..incredibly choppy and windy.

I did manage a 27cm bream which was released and lost a 50cm+ flattie at the boat after the jig head straighted :ranting2::ranting2:

I launched from Kygeemah ramp & landed just on the bay side of the bridge - what a day :mad3:

My young bloke wanted to go out into the bay, but when we took a little drive he was happy to stay at the bridge....hehehe