Sydney Offshore 25/11/06

outdodad

Great report mate shame about the dives, what are the actual rules and regulations with that,

Love the shirts to they look great.

Hey Buddy im not sure what regulations there are but i generally move away when they get there and let them do there thing, one day i was anchored right on spot when a boat turned up and told me to move , i sad no anchor away from me, he then proceeded to anchor just in front of me then let enough rope out so he could drift back past me and pull up 10m behind me with rope running straight down centre of my hull, and if that was not bad enough they found current too strong to dive so just puts bouy at end of rope and leaves with rope still draging in current. so i only drift there now save the hassles..

Hey Buddy im not sure what regulations there are but i generally move away when they get there and let them do there thing, one day i was anchored right on spot when a boat turned up and told me to move , i sad no anchor away from me, he then proceeded to anchor just in front of me then let enough rope out so he could drift back past me and pull up 10m behind me with rope running straight down centre of my hull, and if that was not bad enough they found current too strong to dive so just puts bouy at end of rope and leaves with rope still draging in current. so i only drift there now save the hassles..

mate if that happened to me i would consider pulling up anchor then cutting his before moving off

Guest claudia

I got a few Mrs Watto, lets see how you go at flathead social remember on my boat "No Claudia's" ,and that includes within 50 metres of my boat.

Well OFFTAP if you caught fish wheres the photos. You will be suprised at the social as i will be catching the biggest flathead thanks.

cheers

claudia

Well OFFTAP if you caught fish wheres the photos. You will be suprised at the social as i will be catching the biggest flathead thanks.

cheers

claudia

The way i hear it the only thing you will be catching is Sean after your big night tonite :074::074:Its too bad your not going to make the social, and too think i bought them Ear Plugs for nothing

Edited by offtap1

I quick SLASH of the knife would fix them...... to the anchor rope of course