What`s That Noise ?

OWZAT

G`day Fellas ,

I was just about to wave a visitor goodbye , when when the lady in the unit next to mine , approached us in a highly exagerated state , and asked us to see if we could Identify a noise comming from her car after the ignition was switched off.

Well , as you probably know By now , I `am never one to Leave a Damsel In distress , so both Myself and My Visitor Arthur went to take a look.

Sure enough , the Ignition was switched off , and all knobs were in the"Off " position for The Aircon etc, etc.

Now this whirring noise , seemed to be comming from the Back of the veichle , so we lifted the Boot and checked all around in the copartments , but the whirring noise still persisited , bugga , What The ? .

Even with the Boot lid open , we could still hear the noise , and it was definately comming from the Inside of the car.

Both Arthur and I eased our way into the veichle , and listened as best we could , when Lo and Behold , we noticed a beach bag on the Back seat.

Lifting the bag up closer to our ears , We Heard our diminishing Mystery noise comming from the depths of the bag.

" Its definately comming from this bag," said Arthur holding it up by the straps .

My neighbour immediately grabbed the bag from arthurs hands and began frantically searching through its contents.

Now , By this time Arthur and I were looking at each other in that all knowing Male Chauvanistic type of Way , desperately trying to stifle our sniggering , when Bingo , out popped The offending Noisemaker .

A Bloody electric Toothbrush ! , well , bugger me , I would have bet $100.oo to a 5 cent piece it would have been an electric Screw driver .

They Say laughter is extremely benifical to the aged , well after today , we sure as hell got a few years back , coz I`ve still got the giggles.

Mick

Edited by OWZAT

A freind of mine works in security at a regional airport. One day at work a bagage handler alerted him to a suitcase that was making a funny noise, they both had a fair idea what it was and had a laugh about it. But regs being regs he took it and xrayed it and saw what was making the noise.

Now these people are not allowed to open the case just xray it, with all the passengers already on board he decided in the best interest of the public to take the offending bag to the passenger and get her to open it and shut the machine off....

So there she sat in the middle of a packed flight with a secyrity guard asking her to explain the noise coming from the bag, he then got her to open the bag and stop the noise...

Robbie.

A freind of mine works in security at a regional airport. One day at work a bagage handler alerted him to a suitcase that was making a funny noise, they both had a fair idea what it was and had a laugh about it. But regs being regs he took it and xrayed it and saw what was making the noise.

Now these people are not allowed to open the case just xray it, with all the passengers already on board he decided in the best interest of the public to take the offending bag to the passenger and get her to open it and shut the machine off....

So there she sat in the middle of a packed flight with a secyrity guard asking her to explain the noise coming from the bag, he then got her to open the bag and stop the noise...

Robbie.

:074: Haha the poor embarrased woman :074:

Edited by penguin